Didn't anybody miss me??

Ann S.
on 9/29/09 1:41 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Thanks for the get well wishes, Katt...it means a lot to me.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

lysb
on 9/28/09 10:06 pm - Alexandria, VA
Of course we missed you.  I'm so glad that your PCP has figured it out, that is good news!  keeping you in my prayers just the same.  Lys

Ann S.
on 9/29/09 1:42 am - Middletown, VA
Thank you, Lys!  Won't know the test results until next week, but there's a good chance that he's on the right track.  Prayers are greatly appreciated!

Hugs!
Ann

Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ms Court
on 9/28/09 10:28 pm - Remington, VA
So sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly but so glad to hear the dr. is on top of things.  Hopefully there will be answers soon & you will be feeling better quickly!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ann S.
on 9/29/09 1:47 am - Middletown, VA
Thanks, Courtney.  I'm choosing to remain optimistic!  Feeling better quickly sure would be better than the way I've been feeling these past few days.  But you know me...takes a lot to get me down.  Not sure if it's perseverance our just plain stubbornness...lol.

Hugs!
Ann

rduck8
on 9/29/09 2:14 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Yes I have really missed you, who else will get in my case for not doing what I need to do? I pray that your pain will ease up second by second. If you can't type then thats ok just do what you can. I have an appointment next week to see the doctor been really light in the head and just tired all the time, yes I take B-12 everyday so cant put my finger on the problem, which is why I have not been on here much lately.
Ruby
Ann S.
on 9/29/09 11:35 am - Middletown, VA
Thanks for your kind words, Ruby.  Gosh honey, I hope you get answers to your questions.  Please keep us posted on the outcome.  How you doing with your fluid intake????

Hugs!
Ann

Christina R.
on 9/29/09 5:22 am - Reston, VA
I always miss ya... :-)
Feel better!

Christina
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass - it is about learning how to dance in the rain." - Unknown
"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance." - Unknown

Ann S.
on 9/29/09 11:37 am - Middletown, VA
Thank you, my Lovely!!  Been enjoying your Mexican trip photos...wish I'd been there too!!!  And I miss you too!!

Hugs!
Ann

Ann S.
on 9/29/09 7:51 am - Middletown, VA
Just in case I haven't mentioned it in a while...

I love you all!!!

Hugs!
Ann

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views