My latest update (very very long)

Lisa W.
on 9/23/09 7:25 am - Charles Town, WV
RNY on 08/21/07 with
T-
You know that I can relate.  When I went in for my exploratory surgery, Dr. Mo found a perforated ulcer that was previously unseen on my EGD.  So, I don't think it's a bad idea to have that surgery on Oct. 1.
I know how you're feeling and it is so easy to fall into the when is it going to end mentality...it can be all consuming.  You are being proactive and working with your medical team and keeping check of your health and THAT is the number one most important thing you can do!
I'm totally with you on the would I still do it train...IN A HEARTBEAT!!!  I weighed 350 pounds and I could not keep up with anything.  I"m still healthier NOW in a "sick" state than I was "well" at 350 pounds. 
Keep up your fantastic work and hang in there...we're all praying for you and rooting for you!
:-)
Lisa W.
RNY 8/21/07
Starting weight 348
Current weight  188
Super Momma to:
Aidan 2/14/02 and
Aimee 2/06/04
First Post-op baby due 9/10!
prissy25
on 9/23/09 8:57 am, edited 9/23/09 8:57 am - Barboursville, VA
Hang in there Teresa and God will be by your side, Ive had the feeding tube in the beging of my journey and it will make a difference for you right now. You need to get the foods in you as well as your vit. and whatever meds. your taking they made all mine liquid and it all went in the tube, so request it if u need too. Be strong and  we are all here for you. Prayers your way kid...   
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

SWEET Tink
on 9/23/09 2:35 pm

With all you have gone through sweety .. your attitude is awesome .
Yes , God is the ultimate healer and with prayer and conviction I know you will get through this .

You are so very brave and honest for sharing your story here .
I feel it is very beneficial for all of us , not only pre-ops but for those that may be post op and having complications.

Dr. B is very good at what he does .. and I am sure he will do everything he can for you .

My very best to you and prayers will said for you .

Hugs,

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views