A note

caroline2622
on 9/22/09 7:24 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Oh Tam my heart goes out to you!  You have our prayers.   You have a family that needs you and your mom would be upset if you do not eat and take care of you.  

I wish I lived closer.    God Bless

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Toobcherished
on 9/22/09 11:29 am - Henrico, VA
O God my God!  I beg of Thee by the ocean of Thy healing, and by the splendors of the Daystar of Thy grace, and by Thy Name through which Thou didst subdue Thy servants, and by the pervasive power of Thy most exalted Word and the potency of Thy most august Pen, and by Thy mercy that hath preceded the creation of all who are in heaven and on earth, to purge me with the waters of Thy bounty from every affliction and disorder, and from all weakness and feebleness.

Thou seest, O my Lord, Thy suppliant waiting at the door of Thy bounty, and him who hath set his hopes on Thee clinging to the cord of Thy generosity.  Deny him not, I beseech Thee, the things he seeketh from the ocean of Thy grace and the Daystar of Thy loving-kindness.

Powerful art Thou to do what pleaseth Thee.  There is none other God save Thee, the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Generous.

Penny Denny
on 9/22/09 12:08 pm - Collinsville, VA
You and your mom have been and will continue to be in my prayers. Hang in there.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Ann S.
on 9/22/09 12:47 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Tammy, I'm glad you posted & that you've reached out to us in your time of need.  There IS strength in numbers, & I do believe in the power of prayer.  God's will, be done.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/09 12:26 am
So sorry to hear about your mama, You will be in our prayers.

Tim
Navytown Mom
on 9/23/09 4:49 am
Tammy,

I am sorry to hear that you mother is ill. We will continue to pray for her and for you. Please try to eat so you can be there for her. We are here for you and our prayers are going out to you. I pray that God's will be done and that you will have strength during this time of need. I pray that God will mend her and wrap his arms around you and your family.

God Bless you.

MarisaIsabella
on 9/30/09 2:08 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Tammy,
God is in control. I pray He will give you peace and wisdom at this moment. I pray your mom will get totally well for you to enjoy. I pray peace for all involved right now in Jesus name.
You do need to eat, you also are a mommy and your family needs you. Remember in the middle of any storm of our lives,Jesus is right there with you.

much love
Marisa xx
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views