A note

Tam
on 9/21/09 2:10 pm - Richmond, VA
of thanks to you all for your prayers.  This is honestly the hardest thing I have ever had to go thru in my life.  I am not ready to lose my mama.  Please keep praying.  I know she is in Gods hands and I know He has a plan.  I also know she is a strong woman and we need her here with us for a while longer.  I honestly don't know how much more I can keep it together.  I have not eaten in a week and am surviving on protein drinks and some water.  That is all that will stay down.  I need my friends.  I need my family and I need my mama.  My whole world is falling apart.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Tina22026
on 9/21/09 8:25 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Hang in there Tammy and try to eat.  l know it's easier said than done but you need your strength and your family needs you in good health.  l know what you're going through (lost my mama at the end of July) and there are no words to ease your pain.   Just know that we're all praying for you and your family and here for you no matter what.  Many hugs!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

lysb
on 9/21/09 10:27 pm - Alexandria, VA
Oh Tam, i'm so very, very sorry for your pain, please try and get some soup or something else in yourself, you need your strength.  Prayers still coming. lys

Kitty Kat
on 9/21/09 10:50 pm - Richmond, VA
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please allow Tammy and her family to have peace. Show them Your love and wrap Your arms around them as they are going through such a difficult time. May they find You in the midst of their pain.

In Jesus name, Amen

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

SWEET Tink
on 9/21/09 11:34 pm
Tammy,
Alan and I will begin prayer vigil tonight for her . Please take care of yourself too . I know the pain and the fear you are experiencing . I too have gone through this .. and it will take all you have .

You do have so many friends who love and care for you .

Love you ,
Tink                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Pat F.
on 9/21/09 11:37 pm - Richmond, VA
Sorry for what you are going through and will keep you in my prayers. God please be with Tam's mom and make her well if that is what you want for her. With just losing my dad back on August 14 I understand what you are facing and going through and wish I could make it better. If you need to talk you know where to reach me.

vagirl00
on 9/22/09 12:41 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
I am so sorry for what you, your Mom and your family are going through.  Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ms Court
on 9/22/09 12:44 am - Remington, VA

Prayers being said for you & yours.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

prissy25
on 9/22/09 12:49 am - Barboursville, VA

Heavenly Father,

I call on you right now in a special way
It is through your power that Tammy's Mom was created
Every breath she take's, every morning she wake's
And every moment of every hour
she live's under your power

Father, i ask you now
To touch her with that same power
For if you created her from nothing
You can certainly recreate her

Fill her with the healing power of your spirit
Cast out anything that should not be in her
Mend what is broken
Root out any unproductive cells

Open any blocked
arteries or veins
And rebuild any damaged areas
Remove all inflammation
And cleanse any
infection

Let the warmth of your healing love
Pass through her body
To make new any unhealthy areas
So that her body will function
The way you created it to function

And father, restore her to full health
In mind and body
So that she may serve you
The rest of her life
I ask this through Christ our Lord
Amen

God bless you

VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

MerMer
on 9/22/09 3:15 am
Oh Tam,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I will be praying for you and your family. GOD is in control and he will give you peace and comfort.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views