My Son's Wedding - this Past Saturday

SWEET Tink
on 9/21/09 11:46 pm
Yes , I have been MIA for a couple days now . I have been in the planning of my sons wedding .
We began the week last Sunday checking in at the Outerbanks .. We rented a beautiful beach house. Each night there was some type of meet and greet - or party for the couple..
The wedding took place on the beach .. it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended .
I cooked the entire Rehersal dinner .. I was exhausted ... but it was worth it ..

Thanks to the ladies that helped me months ago pick out my gown .. you will see it as you go through the pics . I felt like royalty in it ..
I am home now and so glad to be .. I was exhausted ..

Please take a look at the pics ..
 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=112673&id=643247897&l=4dfa8ec8ae
(COPY AND PASTE ) 
They are really good .. and tells the story ..
So glad to be home ..

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

cleo66
on 9/22/09 12:13 am - VA
Were you at Mama Kwan's Wednesday evening? 
SWEET Tink
on 9/22/09 12:50 am
Yes, it was the first meeting of all the inlaws. I love Mama Kwans. I had the Mahi Fish Tacos . Did you see me there ??? 

How neat ! 

www.vawlsevents.com

cleo66
on 9/22/09 12:52 am - VA
I wasn't sure but thought I recognized you.  I was with a friend at the table to your left.
SWEET Tink
on 9/22/09 12:55 am
It's funny ... I did look over and felt like your table was looking at us ... maybe we where too loud .. LOL .. I wish you would have come over ... We just got back Sunday .. and so glad to be back .

Hugs,

Tink

www.vawlsevents.com

cleo66
on 9/22/09 8:07 pm - VA
Your table wasn't too loud.  I just glanced over when you were seated, then tried to look once again to see if it was you.  I wasn't sure, so I didn't come over. I was in OBX most of the week with ELEVEN others in a 5 bedroom house on the beach at about MP 9 - next to one of the public wedding locations and there was a wedding there on Saturday.  Where was your son's wedding?
vagirl00
on 9/22/09 12:47 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Beautiful pictures and wedding!  You looked wonderful!  Thanks for sharing them with us.  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

SWEET Tink
on 9/22/09 12:56 am
Hey Cindy ... thank you .. it was beautiful .. I am still crying ..
I see you are in Stafford  . I am in Manassas. You should try to come out for our Ladies Dinner next month .. I would love to have you .

Tink

www.vawlsevents.com

vagirl00
on 9/22/09 6:59 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Thanks so much for the invitation, but I will have to pass in October....the 8th is my birthday and I will be celebrating with my family!  Please keep me posted on others...I'd love to join everyone!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ms Court
on 9/22/09 12:53 am - Remington, VA
Gorgeous!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views