Getting Back on Track - Monday post

Ms Court
on 9/20/09 11:16 pm - Remington, VA
So how was your weekend?  Great here.  Lots of cool stuff happened.  Had one of our "boys" all weekend and another for Saturday night also.  Took a drive down to Charlottesville to see Melinda and the FFP group.  Enjoyed that very much.  Relaxed quite a bit over the weekend, we watched movies, football, good homecooked foods.  Today is a day off of work for me so I am being lazy.  Still in my pj's, on the couch by the open window, sippin on my coffee.  No rush to do anything today.  Hubby did talk about a walk so hoping we get in a nice long one.

working on my cuppas, protein next
B - who knows
S - probably won't want with the late start today
L - chicken salad sandwich
S - who knows
D - who knows

Well I sure don't have my food planned out for the day very well.  Guess I better start thinking about what I want and get that taken care of.  Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 9/20/09 11:56 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. The weekend was interesting. Gorgeous weather, great convos & really eye opening. :) Sunday was more positive & I managed to take care of some "need to's" then hung out with the buggas. So much has happened in this day already with little slowdown in sight. I'm thankful in many ways for being jam packed.

Nutrition:
Cuppas & vits down
B - chocolate chip buttermilk pancake
S - protein drink
L - undecided
S - yogurt
D - undecided

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ann S.
on 9/21/09 6:28 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with

9/18/09 Friday

AM: protein shake, meds
B: 2-egg sald
L: Tastes of this & that at Costco's (good place for lunch...lol...& it was free!!)
D: Turkey Lunchable

Lots of H2o & daily meds

Lots of running around, prepping for garage sale, getting Mike packed to go to the farm.  Tired, but good day.

9/19/09 Saturday

AM: protein shake, meds
B: cherrios w/1% milk
L: Garage sale food (hot dogs, 1 bag of chips, 3 chocolate chip cookies)
D: Salad

First day of garage sale didn't go so good cuz we took so long getting set up.  Couldn't pick up the tables until after 6 pm Friday night & by the time they got here, it was dark.  Hopefully Sunday we will be swarmed with customers...I hope!  Still did manage to sell a few things though so not a complete loss.

9/20/09 Sunday

AM: protein shake, am meds
B: 1-egg salad
L: Hot dog (no bun)
S: none
D: turkey lunchable
S: protein bar

Major weakness...chocolate chip cookies.  I made some for the customers, but sitting there in the yard all day, with them right there within reach...I was weak.  I know...pathetic excuse.  I'll probably pay for it when I get on the scale too which will suck.  But tomorrow's a new day.

Had more customers today, but still have a majority of "stuff" left.  We're just too far off the beaten path (1/2 mile from the house to the mailbox!).  So moving to Plan B...flea market in 2 weeks!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

vagirl00
on 9/21/09 7:08 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
A busy, but nice, weekend.  Four hours of yardwork on Saturday morning, tore my pantry apart and reorganized, cleaned out some cabinets, spent a good part of the day yesterday at the WLS Expo at Potomac Hospital, then more yard work last evening.  This weather is amazing!

I have been falling short on my protein intake of late, so my focus this week is packing in the protein.  I have even organized one whole section of the pantry with my WLS foods, so they are within easy reach.

Exercise:  Walking

Food:

B:  Cottage cheese (blech!  -- won't do that again!)
L:  Small salad, some chicken and a couple of pieces from a cheese quesadilla
S:  Protein shake
D:  Greek yogurt & fresh fruit
S:  TBD

Have a great evening, all!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

wjoegreen
on 9/21/09 11:23 am - Colonial Heights, VA
You guys are great. I lurk mostly off and on now days but still enjoy coming and checking out the VA Board and my buds. 

This past weekend I officiated my first rec league football games and signed on for 6 thinking they took about 1 hr each. I'd be wrong.  I did 3 games at one location from 1 to 5:30 then had to be at another location for 3 more games at 6.  We made it 2 minutes before the game before us ended.  We finished the third game at 10:30 p.m. Running up and down the field chasing those little kids that can't gain a yard on 3 plays then break a 80 yrd run down the sideline, up and down the field.  I even had one game with the level above flag football.  The kid**** me about my knees and they equipment bounced arond on them.  But they lined up and were talking trash and were amazing.  They were playing football. Cutest thing I've seen ina while.

My buns were draggin when I got home at 11 p.m. to olearn we needed groceries, so off with my 19 and 15 yr old daughter to Walmart.  We got home at 1:30 a.m. $200 later.

Sunday was a family reunion in SouthHill VA about 1 hour southwest on where I live.  I picked up my Mom and her sister (my aunt).  My 15 yr old came with me and we spent the evening meeting relatives we had never met.  I even got home in time to watch my Cowboys lose a heart-breaker to the Giants before going to bed.

Monday after work I went for a jog on an unmeasured course.  After getting back I mapped it on mapmyrun.com and I had gone 6.5 mi in 1:20.  For perspective; my first ever 10K took me 1:34 and my last one,in the rain, took me 1:05.  A 10K is 6.2 mi so I am not back where i want to be but I am improving,...I B happy bout dat!

I also got a call Sunday night about working some more rec games,...and I signed on to work 7 games at 3 locations back to back to back next Saturday.  Yep, thats 1 more game than last week,....I'm an idiot but I do enjoy it.  I guess I'd better keep running to keep the endurance up. 

I still do my protein bars, protein banana and strawberry smoothies, but also graze to much on granola and PB crackers.  I thrive on my water.  Besides keeping things moving and functioning, I just feel better when I get my 4-6 bottles a day.

Party on Dudes and Dudettes!!!
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
vagirl00
on 9/21/09 12:37 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Wow, Joe, sounds like you have nothing going on these days!!!  :) 

So good to see you posting on here -- you've been missed. 

It sounds like you are having a great time with the little football players!  It is so fun seeing kids enjoying sports like that...very cool that you are out there running all over the place officiating!

Running -- good for you!  I tried a little running, and decided that it just isn't for me, so I am investigating other things to get my exercise in.  I just had my bike worked on so I can get out there and pedal away...now I just have to get on it...seems to work best when I actually use it!  lol

I know what you mean about granola -- though granola is considered good carbs, it certainly can be addicting.  I am trying really hard to get away from it, but the darned stuff keeps calling my name!

Keep up the great work, and don't be a stranger!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views