update

danie
on 9/20/09 11:51 am - virginia beach, VA
So its been almost 2 weeks since i been on, bad i know. Hubby is on a work up so i am holding down the house on my own with my four little ones. I tell you the life of a navy wife is never boring. I went to see my nut. on the 16. I was pleased i am right on track where i should be. I may even be a little ahead. I go to see my doc on the 26 of oct for my 3 month post op. really excited about that. He told me that i should be around 250 when i go to see him but i think i will be well past that. Being that i only have 2lbs to go to hit 250. So yay meeeeee. Right now i am sicktrying to fight this cold and wittot much meds that i can take i think my cold is winning. i am making an appt. in the AM to get this settled. Well i will try to be on more but with hubby gone thank goddness hee will be back on tuesday. I have been so busy with the gym, kids school, and just house hold thing my life is crazy right now. I can't wait until i can get a full 5 hours of sleep. I had o run to GNC all of a sudden i couldn't stand any of my protein drinks. I know  you all told me that this might happen. Well i hope everyone is having a great week.

thanks danie
Kitty Kat
on 9/20/09 10:38 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am Danie,

Sounds like your journey is a good one & never dull. :) Hope you kick the Sick Fairy's BUTT and get over the cold. It seems like something is going around. Life jam packed is great! As for the change in tastes it may happen several more times. Hope you find something you enjoy. Protein is VERY important.

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 9/20/09 11:08 pm - Remington, VA
Glad to hear things are going well.  I hope that you are feeling better soon.  The tylenol meds are okay to take, sugar free meds are okay also.  No time release meds though.  Enjoy your week.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 9/21/09 7:01 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Sorry to hear you are under the weather...feel better soon.  Keep up the great work!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views