Getting Back on Track - Tuesday post

Ms Court
on 9/14/09 11:12 pm - Remington, VA

Good Morning!!  Well I did get some relaxation in last night.  Curled up on the couch to snuggle with my hubby & boom, ten minutes later I was sound asleep.  Opps.  Lots of meetings here today at work so  am sure my day will be super busy and fly by.  Yard work on the agenda for tonight since they are calling for rain the rest of the week.  I should get in some good movement with the push mower.

a.m. protein & cuppas in
B - 1/2 bagel with cream chees & yogurt (splurging today cause my best friend is inteh office for a meeting & she brings me a bagel)
S - other 1/2 of my bagel
L - ham & cheese sandwich with chips
S - 100 calorie pack popcorn
D - not sure but will only have protein & veggies since I am carb loaded today.

Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 9/14/09 11:30 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! Had a good Monday & really enjoyed the weather. Early on I realized that the day had taken a different direction than I hoped/planned & so I adapted as best I could. Felt really run down by the pm so opted for a relaxing pm.

Today has been on the go go go already & I'm going to get quite a bit accomplished. Looks like its going to be a warmer day than in the last couple weeks. Hoping to get a few positive calls today. Later once K is home we're off for our walk. Hope everyone has a good one!

Nutrition:
Cuppas, vits down
B - parmesan cheese omelet
S - protein drink
L - undecided
S - yogurt
D - baked talapia and greens

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Jen R.
on 9/15/09 1:50 am - VA
Good mid day!

Up and at em early to work my first shift of the day. Tis quite warm today. I wish I could play hookey and go to the beach :)

so far today:
2 coffee's,
vitamins & meds
24 oz water
protein shake

lunch will be: cheese stick and slice of deli ham
dinner: maybe a veggie/chicken stir fry

Jen      

Tina22026
on 9/15/09 5:42 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Good afternoon all,  as l sit here and sip my protein shake l realize l have been absent for a week or so.   We got busy and took my son back to VA Beach on Tuesday - got home Wed and left for New Jersey on Thursday.  Spent the wknd in Philly and got home Sunday.    Monday l had a dr. appt in DC - always an adventure!   Today is catch up day with errands and groceries!  l'm feeling great and hope all of you are too!

B- 1/2 breakstone cottage cheese double w/pineapple
S- Protein shake
L- ham and cheese
S- protein shake
D- Hormel turkey chili w/cheese and sourcream

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ann S.
on 9/15/09 7:37 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with

Sorry so late in the day.

09/14/09 Monday
  AM: protein shake, meds
   B: None (had dr. appt)
   L: part of small broiled pork chop, 2 small pan-fried chicken livers, tiny bit of gravy for both meats, collard greens, 1 small piece of fudge (oops)
   S: Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheese lunchable (1/2 of the package)
   D: Chicken with rice-a-roni (about 1/4 c)

All my meds, plus all my H2o, plus 3 8-oz glasses with Benefiber

Saw the PCP's PA in the early am so that's why no breakfast.  Besides, didn't feel much like eating anyway.  Forced myself to have lunch & the rest, but just little bits.  The benefiber seems to working already...not feeling as bloated or uncomfortable.

Tried something new today.  Ordinarily I can't tollerate breads, but I got an idea.  I cut off the crusts on two pieces of whole grain wheat bread, rolled them both down flat, smeared on a wee bit of mayo & then added some shaved turkey meat & a slice of cheddar cheese.  Then I cut it up into 9 little pieces & took 3 bites out of each little piece.  I actually got down the whole sandwich without it getting stuck or anything!  So MAYBE I've created a way to enjoy a sandwich again!

After the Dr. appt yesterday, I then went to the county office building to take care of some more paperwork for the business.  Had  a nasty encounter with a Deputy Sheriff.  Because of my defib implant, I cannot go through metal detectors, nor can I be scanned with the hand-held wand.  Well, this seemed to  **** off the DS.  First he told me that if I didn't go through the walk-thru scanner, then I had to leave the building.  I explained to him that I have the same problem at the airport so I'm used to having to be patted down.  Anyway, long story short, he said I was a pain in the butt & that   people like me act like they're better than everybody else (meaning others that have a medical implanted device like mine).  He was rude, intimidating, confrontational, & very threatening.  In spite of his hatefulness he let me in but kept running his mouth.  I found out that his boss's office was in the building so I went there & lodged a formal complaint again the guy.  I was so angry!!  But believe it or not, I held my tongue & let him hang himself.  I have never, in all the years that I've had a device like this, encountered such horrible treatment.  Expecting me to put myself in danger...how ludicrous!!

Ok, I'm off to go make dinner.  See ya'll tomorrow!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views