OT: Upcoming Luncheon...

Ann S.
on 9/14/09 7:01 am, edited 9/14/09 7:05 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Just wanted to remind those that are planning to attend, that our luncheon is this coming Thursday, at noon, at Chili's in Manassas.  Anyone wishing to attend is welcome!!  I can't wait to see ya'll!!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

SWEET Tink
on 9/14/09 8:08 am
And I am going to miss it .. Dang it all .. I am down here at the Outerbanks .. it is awesome..
Sad I will miss it .. but I hope I will see you my dinner in October ..
Love you ..

TInk

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Ann S.
on 9/14/09 9:17 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Tink, don't even sweat it, girl...there will be more chances.  Your baby boy gettin' married this weekend is more important.  Try to hang on to your sanity, ok? lol  And yes, I will be at yours...at least that's my plan for now.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

SWEET Tink
on 9/14/09 7:23 pm
Please have your phone on Saturday .. I may need you to talk me down after the wedding ... I am so emotional right now . These two young people could not be more deserving of one another . I found out that Morgan almost died at birth , as Will did too .. She has a terrible heart condition , I did not know about .. and he had terrible lungs and almost died by not being able to get his lungs to work . Two amazing stories ....

Will and I are dancing our song to - Rascal Flatts.. My Wish .. yea a tear jerker ..

Love you my dear friend ,

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Penny Denny
on 9/15/09 9:18 pm - Collinsville, VA
I wish I lived closer to you all. I'd be the first one there. I need to make a trip up one month, maybe in December. I could make a day or two of it and maybe get some Christmas shopping done.

Ann, I want to thank you for my food card. I used it at my favorite homestyle place this past Saturday and got 1/2 price off of my $16 meal.

Thanks for all you do.
Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views