the B*T*H lied to me!!

melanie M.
on 9/14/09 9:19 am - Hopewell, VA
The insurance lady is a liar!! She told me on Thursday she spoke with Aetna and they said there is a 95% chance they wont cover my revision.. I called Aetna myself today and they keep a log of everytime they talk to ANYONE and about what. They never received a call from anyone in regards to me revision or otherwise, just me calling them. I am so fed up with her!! I love the surgeon and the other office staff but something has to be done about her!! Im not the only one on here having issues with her and Im half tempted to carry my butt up there tomorrow and confront her on this as well as let everyone(office staff & surgeons) know of her incompetence!!! I will drive the 40 mins there if theres a chance of making her do her da*n job.

BTW: she told me I wouldnt be covered due to my pouch being stretched.. Is she that stupid? HELLO it states in original surgeons notes on surgery the dimensions of the new pouch..it was made twice the size allowed by gastric bypass standards!! Also my anastamosis is completely dialated open!! And to top it off I had to had emergency surgery a month ago for internal hernia and bowel obstruction due to original bypass!!  If she cant do her job I CAN!!

Ok Im done ranting.

Ann S.
on 9/14/09 9:23 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
  Best dang rant I've seen in a long time!!  And I'd say justifiable too.  I would love to know the outcome.  Will you keep us posted??

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

melanie M.
on 9/14/09 9:25 am - Hopewell, VA
of course I will..lol  I aint letting her mess my revision up!!   I have to have this done in December when I go on Christmas break from school and she knows this!!

Toobcherished
on 9/14/09 12:57 pm - Henrico, VA
Girl I wish I was able to go up there with you.  That B**tch told me she was going to call me today.  She is a liar and I will be calling up there tommorrow and speaking to someone regarding her.  Approved weeks ago with no phone call yet for a schedule.  Hell she hasnt't even told me I was approved. I had to tell her!   Perhaps we should organize a tag team, you show up while I call on the phone and we can give them all hell!

melanie M.
on 9/14/09 8:39 pm - Hopewell, VA
I get out  of school  today at 12:30  so I will be heading up there at that time..It takes me about 30 mins from school to get there. I will be talking to the doctors and anyone else I can in charge. I want to talk to them then confront her on it.

If your not able to make it up there then I will update on here when I get back. Or call me and give me your name too and I will include you in on this!!   691-4580

I wont be back on here before going
SWEET Tink
on 9/14/09 7:04 pm
I can feel your anger in this and you have every right to be . Do not stop until you get them on board with this .

Never Give Up ! 

BTW.. I am from Prince George ... I went to PG Highschool in 82 .
I miss it ...

Best of everything for you ! 

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Kitty Kat
on 9/14/09 8:06 pm - Richmond, VA
Atta gal! Don't let others get you down. Remain optimistic and stand your ground. Sometimes when you want something done you have to do it yourself. Dot every "i", cross every "t" and make sure you follow up over and over again. Sorry you have to deal with all this. Keep your faith strong. Things will come through for you. Hugs!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 9/14/09 10:39 pm - Remington, VA
Fight for it!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

prissy25
on 9/14/09 11:35 pm - Barboursville, VA
If you dont fight it nobody else will! You have to stay on there asses! Keep us  updated....
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

MerMer
on 9/15/09 4:22 am
Ladies,

Yall are cracking me up. Poor insurance lady she better get her stuff in order cause she just don't know not to mess with a woman when she is trying to get WLS. lol

I needed this today. Handle your business. I don't think they understand how important wls is to us. It's a shame some have to fight the insurance companies to get approved and than we have to fight the surgeon's office to get a freaking surgery date. Make sure you keep us updated.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views