Quote of the Day Monday !

SWEET Tink
on 9/13/09 9:47 pm
Motivational Quote - Don’t be afraid to give your best at what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.
SparkPeople Translation

This quote reminds us of the importance of consistency. Although you might feel like you never get a chance to do something “big," don’t doubt the power of doing small things consistently. The SparkPeople System tells us that it is very important to have a strong foundation and consistency is one way to continuously improve this. Think about your life, do you avoid the small projects because you want to wait for the BIG one? If you do, try to stop avoiding the small things in life. If you put BIG energy into a SMALL task, you can have a HUGE reward!

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

rduck8
on 9/14/09 1:49 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
So true thank you for sharing, since my surgery I have not had much energy. Now that I find my energy coming back I no longer try to put off small projects.
Ruby
Ann S.
on 9/14/09 6:52 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Love it, simply LOVE it!!  Thanks!!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views