It's Monday Good Morning

prissy25
on 9/13/09 9:07 pm - Barboursville, VA
Good Morning everyone, just dropping by to say hope all had a wonderful weekend since it was a beautiful one. And wishing those  heading into surgery this week all the best and those who had it last week a speedy recovery. Any questions feel free to stop by and ask thats why we are here! Many who have great advice and different  journey story's. My weekend was a desent one other than Fri. had one of my PT appointment's and seen the plastic surgeon and had to had some steroid  shots in my underarm that I wasnt  expecting as well as 6 more up and down each arm in the scare (wasnt pleasant) But these are the things u have to go threw  for beauty. Hope  to see more of you posting here soon. My week will be jammed packed, I have out of town guest coming tom. who is haviving neck surgery on Thurs. and has to  go to UVA for all there tests tom. so we decided they just  as well stay here as to run back and forth  over an hour drive  so Ill have afull house plus a huge dog. So I could use some prayers please, as well as I have  a Dr's appt. to meet and  two PT appointments and blood work and that isnt including  cleaning , washing and all the other good things. But Im thankful because  4 years ago I could  do ANY of what I do now. Im blessed.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kitty Kat
on 9/13/09 10:30 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am!

You're doing great Melinda & looking wonderful. The open area on your arm will heal & you'll be back to normal in no time flat. Nice of you to open your home to a friend while they are in need a little help. Your week sounds a lot like mine; jam packed! Hope you get everything accomplished. Blessed for sure! 

Love you!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 9/13/09 10:56 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning & Happy Monday!!!!  Had a fabulous weekend which makes for a great start to the week!!!  Lots of fun family stuff, high school football game, first soccer game of the season, friends and family over for a cookout.  I have to admit I am looking forward to some peace & quiet tonight in order to rest up.  Have a great one!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ann S.
on 9/13/09 11:59 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
And a lovely AM to you!!

Yup, sounds like you're gonna have your hands full, but also sounds like a chance for some fun & fellowship.  Shots suck, in my book, but sometimes a necessary evil, so if they're working for you, then I'm glad for you.  Try not to get too stressed out.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views