Dr Kriegal Bluepoint Surgical

caroline2622
on 9/11/09 3:32 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with

Has anyone met or had surgery with Dr Kriegal, plastic surgeon. 

I assumed this was Dr Krieger from Fair Oaks.   But just found out its not.    Krieger & Goldburg have a great reputation and know people that have had reconstructin with them.  

Dr Kriegal has no information on Obesity.    Would like to learn more about him.  I plan on reconstruction in about 6 months.   

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
cathya
on 9/11/09 5:09 am - Orlando, FL
I have not  personally had any reconstructive surgery and do not know who Dr Kriegal is.  However, I have many WLS friends who have used Dr Krieger and they cannot say enough good things about him. 

When I get around to having some reconstruction done (sounds like a building site doesn't it) the one thing I have learned that I would pass along to you is that you want a surgeon who has done 100+ WLS patients.  A tummy tuck on one of us is very different because of all the excess skin.   At a WLS Christmas event, a woman I know "Won a free tummy tuck" from a WLS surgeon (not the same thing as a plastic surgeon) and what he did to her is well, very sad to say the least. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks UP...

Cathy Alphin
OH Certified Support Group Leader & Coach
Orlando, FL

caroline2622
on 9/11/09 6:48 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Thank you much Cathy.      I also understand that Dr Kriegal is not a general surgeon he only does  plastic surgery.

Krieger is a reconstruction & plastic.   Big difference.  Since I have a hernia issue too.  
I will definately be making an appointment with Krieger and Goldberg.  

Thank you again for your insight.  

lost 140 lbs     

prissy25
on 9/11/09 11:37 am - Barboursville, VA
You will here from a few from here that have used this practice and have been totally happy w/ there work, I have  seen different work done by them and it is good work  expensive but  its good work they know there stuff. Its all in what u want to put into it and  who u trust. They do come highly recommened on these boards. Im sure you will get alot of feedback. Best of luck.....
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

caroline2622
on 9/11/09 1:18 pm - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Thank you      I want an experienced reconstruction/plastic surgeon.       I chose my surgeon based on his exceptional general surgeon reputation.   

My surgeon wants me to consider Dr Kriegel.  I know near nothing about him.    Will do alot more research before making any decisions.

Appreciate your insight

lost 140 lbs     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views