Getting Back on Track - Friday post

Ms Court
on 9/10/09 11:57 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How are you today?  I have to admit I am a bit overwhelmed with all the thoughts & emotions flowing in my brain today, both good & bad.  My mom was in a car accident last night, she is okay but it is still concerning.  Today would have been my grandma's bday.  Even after 3 years I still miss her so.  With it being 911 my thoughts, prayers and appreciation are with our service men & women.  And the best part of it all is that 3 years ago today I started dating my darling husband.  So many things on my mind, I am hoping to get deeply distracted by my work today in order to help myself.  Quiet night at home last night.  Not too much planned for the weekend.  We have the girlies so there is soccer & football scheduled but I guess that will depend on the weather.  Our "boys" have already asked to come over so we will have a houseful of teenagers.  I love it!!

a.m. protein & cuppas done
B - mini banana bread loaf & yogurt
S - banan & granola bar
L - chipotle
S - peanut butter crackers
D - not sure

Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

prissy25
on 9/11/09 12:07 am - Barboursville, VA
Courtney sorry to here about your mom hope she will be ok and you guys are in my prayers.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kitty Kat
on 9/11/09 12:11 am - Richmond, VA
Good am!

I'm GOOD thanks! I know you've got a lot going on so know that I'm thinking of you and sending prayers up & out. Hope that your mom is healing well & doing fine this am. Think of the good memories with your Gramma. 9-11 is still fresh in many folks minds. Enjoy all the activities this weekend. Love that you give so much with that big hear of yours. :) Love you!

Our Thursday was good. There were some moments where I needed reminding of holding my tongue & thankfully the Serenity Prayer & friends/fam are there. WOOO! The buggas, Mom & I walked 2 miles and it sure was windy. Kayla once again rode her bike & I pulled Nora in the wagon. It gives me a great work out. Dinner was out and about last pm & much needed. :) Ended the pm by journaling & prayers.

Today/this weekend is JAM PACKED! I've been on the go since before 5 am and there is little end in sight. Its nice & cool which helps keep me moving & we're looking very forward to getting in our nature time & I've got a few exciting details to attend to. Ah, love! Hope everyone enjoys their day/weekend!

Nutrition:

Cuppas & vits down :) 
B - parmesan cheese omelet & the top of a banana nut muffin
S - provolone cheese slices
L - brought in from a fav place - most likely chicken salad cold plate
S - protein drink
D - kids get to pick :)

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 9/11/09 10:52 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Courtney, I am glad to hear your Mom is okay.  How scary that had to be.

The weekend is jam packed for us -- company from out of state, things to get done around the house, then going to see the Maryland Renaissance Festival on Sunday. 

Exercise today:  A short walk with the puppy

Food: 

B:  Weight control oatmeal
L:  Salad and a couple of wedges of cheese quesadilla
D:  TBD

I need to get some protein shakes in and all of my fluids.  

Have a great weekend, all.

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views