Waiting Game

melanie M.
on 9/10/09 12:59 pm - Hopewell, VA
Ann,

My new surgeon is there too.. They come highly recommended and are voted best in richmond area including Center of Excellence at St. Mary's because of them.  Doctors are great there its just certain incompetent people that work there.
Toobcherished
on 9/10/09 9:31 am - Henrico, VA
Thank you everyone *****sponded.  I am definetly not happy with the this place but not because of the doctor, He has a great record as far as I can see.  And I don't even think the nurses etc should be judged on this one lady who seems to not be able to get her stuff together.  I talked to her again today was really trying to get some info, so I called and Joyce answered.  Again I got the run around and I just basically let her know that I wasnt pleased.  I mean my thing is I have GREAT insurance.  There were no jumping hoops like most others had to do, I had the nutrionist apt, the psch eval and a 5 year history and bam they approved me.  So the fact that she is the hold up really ticks me off.  But I am going to try to calm down about it.  Hopefully I will know something sometime next week.  

In the meantime I am going to pray for patience .  Thanks for reading my post and trying to help me keep my sanity!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views