Back on Track - Thursday Post

Ms Court
on 9/9/09 10:00 pm - Remington, VA

Morning!  Well still no exercise for me this week.  Lack of sleep, TOM, etc. have my energy levels down so by the time I get home at night all I want to do is veg, and I have been alone at work for the last couple of days so no opportunity to walk at lunch.  Oh well, I will just keep trying.  Did enjoy my evening last night and slept good.  Perhaps that will make my day good today.

a.m. protein & cuppas in

B - bagel & yogurt

S - banana & granola bar

L - ham & cheese with chips

S - peanut butter crackers

D - not sure yet

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 9/9/09 10:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am ya'll,

Yesterday was overall great! 2nd day of school & things went very well there. Had a few touchy tude moments into the pm & once communication came into play things were resolved. For us, its best to nip things in the bud asap. The pm was filled with homework review, a great wind swept nature walk (2 miles) with Miss Kayla riding her bike & I pulled Nora in the wagon. She was water bottle keeper, passenger & direction leader! :P Back home for dinner, playtime & off to bed. Today its raining which I adore & I've got much to accomplish (already done quite a bit this am) & looking forward to putting on our rain coats and walking again this pm. Fun times!

Nutrition:

Cuppas & vits down
B - buttermilk pancakes
S - protein drink
L - lasagna
S - protein drink
D - going out this pm :P
**2 mile walk rain or shine!

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

rduck8
on 9/9/09 11:46 pm
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Well I spoke with my nut.. on yesterday about soy whey protein, she said "that it is ok to have soy just may have to up my amount that I drink, for instance instead of 50g I may have to up it to 60g" I also told her about my smelly gas and she said she never heard of anyone having smelly gas. Its not all the times so now I track what I eat and so far no smelly gas I cut out all peanuts and breads for now. Hopefully I will be able to eat nuts later. I was concerned that something may be wrong, but she feels it maybe something that Im eating. 
So today I will continue to get in more fluids and eat light, that may help my stomach. Exercise is the set order to try to stick with next.
We love to do Wii fit me and my daughter who is skinny as a stick, but it helps her heart rate. Well back to school work.
Ruby

Ann S.
on 9/10/09 2:27 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with

9/9/09 Wed

B: yogurt w/fresh blueberries
L: tuna fish w/mayo
S: M&Ms
D: Chicken & dumplings soup (only 2 small dumplings)
S: Protein bar

Not enough water & no meds

I'm having "issues" again.  I did so well last week, so I have to figure out what the heck has me off the straight & narrow this week.  Stress?  Probably.  Lack of sleep?  Most definitely.  Ok, so, I need to just relax & accept things as they come...fix what I can, & move on from the rest.  I need to set a specific bedtime & stop using the excuse of being a night owl.  And I need to get back to the routine I set for myself last week because it was working.  Phew!  Glad I figured that out.  Ok, so I fell off the track a bit, but now I'm getting back on.  I am determined.  I have to say to myself, "I must take care of ME before I can take care of anyone else."

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views