I think i had a wow moment!

danie
on 9/8/09 11:09 pm - virginia beach, VA
Ok so last sunday i took my 4 kids along with my mother-in-law  to busch gardens. I was kind of terrified and said to myself i wouldn't get on any rides. I remember the last time i try to get on a ride a couple years ago and was told.. "miss i am sorry but you can't ride this ride". Its been almost six yrs since that happened and i haven't been on anyy since. 
 So of course my 9yr old is begging me to get on rides with her. It actually made me start to cry. My mother-in-law pulls me to the side and says. "Honey you lost alot of weight... you should give it a try". Needless to say after 3 rides my daughter talk me into going on The Big Bad Wolf. I did and guess what i FIT. i was so nervous thou. the whole time i was checking ot the line saying in my head. HE is bigger than me, she is bigger than me, if they fit i should fit.
 I  even ha courage to go on another ride. I had a blast. Can't wait til next year.

Kitty Kat
on 9/8/09 11:13 pm - Richmond, VA
AWESOME wow moment! I LOVE rides! Good for you!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ann S.
on 9/8/09 11:15 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Girlie, what'chu mean you THINK you had a wow moment?  You most certainly DID have a WOW moment!!!  And  a good one too!  That is such great news!  And to your mother in law & your little girl for encouraging you too.  I love how you were scoping out the other riders...that is so funny, & so understandable.  I hope you're writing this stuff down cuz it's a milestone for you.  Go!  Go blog it right now on your OH page.  Go on!!  Danie,  I've got a stupid grin on my face just for you!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ms Court
on 9/9/09 6:08 am - Remington, VA
Great news Danie!  Many more to come!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

caroline2622
on 9/9/09 7:36 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Danie   That is so great!    Each day will get better too.  

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Toobcherished
on 9/9/09 8:51 am - Henrico, VA

This is just so exciting!  I hope to be able to ride roller coasters again soon!

cpatters
on 9/9/09 1:25 pm - Rockingham County, VA
I am so glad for you! I understand your apprehension, but YOU DID IT!!!! 

Keep up the great work.
Cath

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views