Sorry for my absents.

danie
on 9/8/09 2:52 pm, edited 9/8/09 2:58 pm - virginia beach, VA
Well this pas couple of weeks have been crazy. Hubby went on cruise, new computer broke down,my son who is autistic had so much testing he ha to do. AGGGHHHH the list goes on an on. I have to say with all this going on i still stayed on track. I am now weighing 261 which is pretty crazy for me to think a couple of weeks i weighed in at 317.  I am happy my computer is f and pround to say i fixed it all by myself. Without the help of my hubby... i guess i did learn a couple of things from him.
  I did have what i think was a dumping episode,which was not fun at all. The kids and i where at the mall they were hungry so i got them something to eat , i had a lunchi packed ( still too afraid to eat out) well to make a long story short. We finished eat i waited my 30 minutes and we all started to leave the food court. My daughter hand me her orange soda to hold. Without thinking i took a sip from the orange soda in my right hand thinking  it was my water in my left. It sent me running to  the bathroom. Thank goodness i made it. i felt like crap.

Well thats  what has been going on with me. With my computer fixed i will be on morre often.

Ann S.
on 9/8/09 5:23 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Oh Danie!!  I'm so happy  to see you back!  We've been worried about you.  Did you see where I posted, asking if anyone knew how you were??  Courtney did too.  Phew!  I was about to send out a search party for ya!!

For those that don't wanna do the math, this lady has lost 56 lbs since she had her wls!!  That's fantastic!  Hubby won't recognize you when he gets back...lol.  How long will he be gone?

Sorry to hear about the dumping...but I can feel your pain, sort of.  I have to run for the john too when I get food stuck.  Oh wait...wrong end, huh?  Sorry...my bad...lol.  Ok, so I DON'T know how you feel, but I can empathize!!

So now that you're back, do you have any questions or anything?  Any wow moments yet?  I'm just so darned glad to have you back!  I don't worry quite so much about the oldtimers...they pop in & out all the time, but you newbies...well, you need us, is all. 

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

danie
on 9/8/09 9:59 pm - virginia beach, VA
Hubby will be back on the16th, so not too far. I hate throwig up didn't like it when i was pregnant and i hate it even more now. Not planning on letting it happen EVER again. lol. Its good to know even when i don't think i am being missed someone is always thinking about me.
lysb
on 9/8/09 8:22 pm - Alexandria, VA
Danie - so glad you are back, sorry to hear about the dumping, but yeah you fixed the computer!  keep up the good work.  lys

Ms Court
on 9/8/09 10:06 pm - Remington, VA
Danie glad to see you are back & it was just crazy life keeping you away and not something serious.  Sorry about the dumping but I do have to say it is funny, especially since I did the same thing.  At the time I was 2 years out of surgery & sugars don't really bother me so I didn't dump but I accidently grabbed my nephews soda instead of my water & it was the nastiest thing.  Congrats on your 56 lbs!  Keep it up!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

danie
on 9/8/09 10:43 pm - virginia beach, VA
Yeah i pay close attention now to what i am drinking. Don't want too make that mistake again.
Kitty Kat
on 9/8/09 11:01 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am Danie,

Glad to see you posting. Congrats on your weight loss so far!!! Lesson taught & learned. We've all been there!

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

prissy25
on 9/8/09 11:03 pm - Barboursville, VA
Congrats on those  56 pounds Daniewhooohoooo sorry about the dumping but we learn and we find the things that get to us. Dont worry you will be more alert now. Keep us posted and look forward to following your journey!!
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

tommygirl
on 9/8/09 11:03 pm
Welcome back Danie, I still dumb and I am 18 months out. It depends on the foods and how my tummy feels.
glad you're doing good
betty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views