OT- Im an Auntie

Ann S.
on 9/9/09 2:57 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Ok, I sent my FB friend request to ya.  I see you got to visit the cherry blossoms in DC.  Do you know I've been living in the area since 1993 & have YET to see them in person?  Ain't that just sad?  lol

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Brenda E.
on 9/9/09 3:10 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
lol that is sad...You really need to go, they are awesome in person.  We have only lived here a few years so it is all awesome to me!  I love going and seeing all the sites and everything that goes on.  Next year I will have more fun because I will be able to move around better!!  Looking forward to doing more and not having to take as many breaks along the way :) 
Ms Court
on 9/9/09 5:12 am - Remington, VA
I have lived here since birth in 1977 and just went for the first time spring before last.  They are gorgeous though and worth the trip.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

tommygirl
on 9/9/09 3:57 am
Hi Brenda, I agree the cherry blossoms are beautiful I have gone the last several years I go to the festival when the marching bands and floats are there . I want me sisters to go with me this year. Glad to hear that mommy and baby are doing great.
Betty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views