OT- Im an Auntie

Brenda E.
on 9/8/09 5:35 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Just gotta share that I am an auntie again this morning.  My sister gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy weighing 7lbs 9 oz 19 inches long.  She named him Landon Christopher.  And as much as she hates it she gave my husband exactly what he wanted for his bday.  I do have a picture but not sure how to post it on here.   If you would like to add me on Facebook I do have it posted on there.

Brenda

Ann S.
on 9/8/09 6:47 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Well, I see I'm not the only nightowl in the bunch! LOL  CONGRATS AUNTIE!!!  I'm guessing Mom & baby are doing fine?  You sound so tickled...lol.  And HB to hubby!! 

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ms Court
on 9/8/09 10:08 pm - Remington, VA
Oh congratulations!!!  As an auntie to 18 I so understand the excitment!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ann S.
on 9/8/09 10:24 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
18????  Seriously??  You have 18 nieces & nephews?? Holy cow! lol  I've got 16 but that's spread out between my 5 siblings & Mike's 2!  

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

rduck8
on 9/8/09 10:38 pm
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Wow so jealous, I want to be a grandmother so bad, however I will have to hang in their until my son decides to settle down, which he said not now mom, my youngest is only 13yrs old.  A new baby so precious, I also have a new nephew and soon two new babies will be born at my church, just love baby smells.
Ruby
Ms Court
on 9/9/09 5:10 am - Remington, VA

Well that doesn't even count my inlaws & great nieces & nephews.  Got to remember with my steps I am one of 10, so there are 18 there, 4 through my hubby, and 3 greats with another on the way.  Heck some aren't done yet and others haven't started.  Who knows what I will end up with.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

tommygirl
on 9/8/09 10:58 pm
Congratulations and I pray baby and mom are doing good.  I have 28 neices and nephews. I come from a family of 14. That is just on my side my huuby's side there are 24 so we now we are getting great neices and nephews. They are blessings from God .
Betty
Kitty Kat
on 9/8/09 11:02 pm - Richmond, VA
What wonderful news! Congratulations to you & your family!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

prissy25
on 9/8/09 11:05 pm - Barboursville, VA
Congrats Auntie!!!
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Brenda E.
on 9/9/09 1:04 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thanks everyone!  Both mom and baby are doing great now.  He had to be in NICU for a short time because he wasnt breathing correctly but when I talked to my sister she was holding him and he was sleeping.  For those that wanted to add me to Facebook my page is under Brenda Supon Eberle. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views