Day 2 of the 5DPT

cpatters
on 9/6/09 10:37 pm - Rockingham County, VA
I am in day 2 of my 5 day pouch test. I woke up this morning with the incredible urge to eat something sweet.... but I refrained. I have this really bad habit of eating something sweet in the mornings. I don't want puddings, or yogurts... I want cake, cookies or muffins!!!!  I am trying to think of things that I could eat that is sweet, but not fattening or bad for me. I am not a breakfast eater. A cup pf Joe and a nibble of something sweet is all I need until mid morning. Maybe I should try eating a good breakfast for a change..... ??? who knows, it might be just what I need! Tomorrow, is day 3 and I am so looking forward to eating some real food... even if it is tuna and eggs! 

cath

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God

lysb
on 9/6/09 11:34 pm - Alexandria, VA
Keep up the good work! you CAN do this! lys

Kitty Kat
on 9/6/09 11:54 pm - Richmond, VA
Prayers & hugs coming your way!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

tommygirl
on 9/7/09 12:21 am
You're doing great !
tomygirl
cpatters
on 9/7/09 5:47 am - Rockingham County, VA
OK... I feel like a complete failure I ate a very small bite of a banana and a very small nibble of bread. But I am not going to let that stop me... I will keep on going as if I did nothing wrong!  AGHHH!!!
You guys are right!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!
Cath

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God

Ann S.
on 9/7/09 7:20 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Cathy, I'm so tickled with you & for you.  Yes, you CAN do this...you sound very determined.  Ok, so you nibbled on a nana & some bread...smack yer hand & then go on, like you said, as if nothing went wrong.  What's that little kids' book about the train...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Woo woooooo....chugga chugga chugga chugga...

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

prissy25
on 9/7/09 9:28 am - Barboursville, VA
Cathy if Banana is bad then im in trouble  alot I eat them at least  3-4 times a week thats natural sugar, and  bread well naw thats not good unless its wheat toast.(maybe ) Im not a big bread eater. Hang in there and u can do this, try the banana an boiled egg w/ ur coffe or a egg peried. Tuna in the early am  naww I couldnt pull that off myself. Hugs
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Ms Court
on 9/7/09 10:49 pm - Remington, VA
Keep at it girl!  You can do it!

Perhaps a nice sweet tasting morning protein shake?

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views