Weekly weigh in

Penny Denny
on 9/7/09 2:23 am - Collinsville, VA
Sorry I'm late, but I had a funeral to attend this morning. A sweet, sweet lady from our church with to be with the Lord on Saturday.

I'm embarrassed to post this. I weighed 169.6 this morning. Whoa....up 3.6 pounds since last Monday. I ate late last night and drink a diet soda. I think that may have made me hold onto some fluids. Hopefully next week will be better.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Brenda E.
on 9/7/09 2:57 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with

I am very frustrated with this stall I am in!  I have been losing and gaining 1-2 lbs for a little over a week now.  Met with the dietician last week and she told me this is normal but I am still frustrated with it. 

Weighed this morning at 377....hope next week will be better!

Ann S.
on 9/8/09 4:42 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Brenda, my love, hope always springs eternal!  Your body is still healing, honey.  It's trying to figure out what the heck you've done to it, why did you do it, & will things go back to the way it was before.  So don't let it frustrate you too much.  Your state of mind plays a role in how well your tool will work for you too & I don't want this to be a dissappointing experience for you.  Patience is the key, along with self-monitoring, as you are already doing.  Personally, I think you're doing remarkably well & I'm proud of you!! 

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Brenda E.
on 9/8/09 5:26 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thanks Ann!  I am not a patient person so this is all taking some work for me.  I realize all of what you said is true in my head but I didnt think my first stall would be so soon after surgery! 

Brenda

cpatters
on 9/7/09 5:54 am - Rockingham County, VA
I weighed 159.4 this morning.... I am down from163.8 which I weighed a few days ago.
I just hope that I can keep it off. With the 5DPT I should be seeing a loss..... I realize that I am just loosing water weight right now, because all I have been getting done is going to the potty!

Cath

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 6:33

Seek ye first the kingdom of God

Ann S.
on 9/8/09 4:46 pm - Middletown, VA
Hey Cath!  Hey now...4.4 lbs lost...that's terrific!!  Who cares if it's water weight...lol.  At least you're not sloshing around as much!  I think you're doing great! 

Hugs!
Ann

Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Heide A.
on 9/7/09 6:40 am - Chantilly, VA
RNY on 02/24/09 with
I'm still in a stall, GRRRR, so I have lost and gained the same 5lbs for 3 1/2 weeks. Today when I got on the scale it said....233.2, but at one time it said 364, so I will take the 233..... Until next week me and my 5 lbs say Hi, and hope everyone has a great week.

364      330      197   175
START  SURGERY  CURRENT GOAL

Ann S.
on 9/8/09 4:50 pm - Middletown, VA
Heide, you never cease to crack me up!! lol  And I love your positive attitude about it all.  I know I don't have to say it, but I will anyway...just keep doing what you're doing.  Eventually your body will catch up & it'll start responding again.  You already know to change up your routine a bit, or try to up the exercise.  It will happen for you, doll.  131 lbs lost in 6 months is AMAZING!!!   (that's me doing the happy dance for ya...most exercise I've had all day!!)

Hugs!
Ann

Ann S.
on 9/7/09 7:12 am, edited 9/8/09 4:51 pm - Middletown, VA
Monday, 8/31
  weight  213.6

Monday, 9/07
  weight 206!!!

That's 7.4 lbs in a week!

Taking my meds, eating smaller portions, eating the CORRECT things, getting all my fluids in have obviously made a difference.  This will be my 3rd time sneaking up on onederland...I don't dare get my hopes up until I actually cross over.    Ya'll will know when I do though...LOL!

Hugs!
Ann

MerMer
on 9/7/09 10:09 am
Hello All,

I have been so busy today. Cleaning, Cleaning and more cleaning. Well the verdict is in, lost 4 pounds.

8/31/09 = 210
9/7/09 = 206

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views