FFP Meet & Greet

prissy25
on 9/6/09 6:54 am - Barboursville, VA
Sept 19th 2009 12:00 noon  @ Golden Corral on Rt 29 North from Richmond and South from  Northern VA we at this time will be  talking about a  December  Christmas party and fund raising for this as well. Ruth my side Kick will be  bringing some information on  Jewlery that her and her sister had a party w/ and I think we are going to have a group sell so  we hope to see some of you there new and  old even if you have or havent had the surgery. We would love to have you. Thanks Courtney for  asking. Hugs.... 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

tommygirl
on 9/6/09 12:24 pm
I wish I lived closer, I would love to go out and meet some more folks and enjoy going and doing things. I live in Newport news, to far to drive by myself.
melanie M.
on 9/6/09 4:54 pm - Hopewell, VA
I really wish I could be there I have been waiting for more get togethers.. I am unable to as that is my birthday and hubby is taking me on a romantic getaway that weekend.. Hope everyone has fun and take pics!!
prissy25
on 9/6/09 9:31 pm - Barboursville, VA
That's ok we have them every month hope you have a great time. We will see ya soon. 
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.

Kitty Kat
on 9/6/09 11:53 pm - Richmond, VA
WOOOOOOOOOO! 
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

prissy25
on 9/7/09 3:10 am - Barboursville, VA
Hope to see ya there gonna put u in charge of  the fundraisers!!!! wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views