Getting back on Track - Friday post

Ms Court
on 9/3/09 10:59 pm - Remington, VA
Morning!!!  So after finally getting home from a horrible week at work last night, I got the bathroom all prepped to begin my painting project for the weekend.  Enjoyed my work and hit the bed right on time.  Up early today to take the girlies in to school and get a few more supplies and groceries.  Now I got my paint clothes in and am ready to get started.  Windows are open, our birdies are chirping away enjoying the sounds and feel of nature, just need to turn my tunes on.  Most of my weekend will be spent working on house projects and taking some time to relax.  Hope you all have a great one!!

Cuppas in
B - some donettes (bad, bad, bad, went to the grocery store while I was out, was hungry and craving chocolate and I gave in)
S - banana and peanut butter crackers
L - turkey sandwich, chips, fruit
S - not sure yet
D - stuffed peppers (will be surprising hubby with this one)

We will be going to the 1st home football game for my oldest tonight, will make sure to take my jacket as it has been a bit cool out here in the evenings.  Have a wonderful weekend all and be safe!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 9/3/09 11:10 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Good morning All,

Perfect day to pain Ms. Court!  My hubby and l will be headed down to VA Beach hopefully around noon.  We pick up our son tomorrow morning and l'm so excited because we haven't seen him in 6 wks!   Then, tomorrow night we're off to see Jimmy Buffett at Nissan pavillon!  Going to be a great wknd.

Great support group meeting last night with Ashley (Nut) and Dr. Halmi at Potomac last night!  Was great to be with Brenda and Cindy!

B- cottage cheese w/ peaches
S- protein shake
L- spinach cheese souffle
S- protein shake
D- ???  Eating out when we get to the beach!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ann S.
on 9/3/09 11:30 pm, edited 9/4/09 12:55 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Good morning all!

Yesterday's Stats:

AM: Protein shake & AM meds
B:  Lite yogurt, 1/2 banana
S:  Special K protein meal bar
L:  oops, got busy & missed it!  Missed midday Rx too
D:  cubed steak, teeny bit of mashed taters, my homegrown corn-on-the-cob (this meal wasn't so good for healthy aspect...I indulged.  The cubed steak was breaded & fried!  But I only had an itty bitty piece with a tsp of white sauce on it.)

Got in all meds except the lunch one...won't miss it today!  Got in plenty of H2O!

Am attempting to KNIT a cozi & so far I've ripped the thing out 4 times cuz it was too big.  Hopefully I'll master the formula today.  Gotta love product design! LOL

Had a good day yesterday...no drama, no unforseen ah-****s.  Still busy, but less stressed.

This weekend we take on the dreaded GARAGE ATTIC!  There's no telling what we're gonna find up there, but unless it's Christmas stuff or some sort of heirloom treasure, IT'S GOING AWAY!!!  Garage sale or donate or trash!  I'm going to be rutheless too.  None of that sentimental junk anymore.  We've been toting around BS since we met & I'm sick of it!  And HIM doesn't know it yet, but after the attic, we're going into his workshop too. Muuaaahhhh!!!! 

Have a wonderful, fun-filled, stress-free, safe holiday weekend.  Am actually looking forward to Weigh-In Monday!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ms Court
on 9/5/09 11:25 pm - Remington, VA
if you find any exercise equipment or a ladies bike, let me know....

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 9/3/09 11:37 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! :) 

After consulting with some folks the past couple of days I've made some decisions with regard to how to proceed in some personal situations & I couldn't be happier and more sure of myself. Got a LOT of things accomplished I'd been wanting to & feel refreshed. :) 

We got quite a bit accomplished yesterday & I'm excited for what the future holds. Kayla is totally stoked about her teacher/classroom as am I. Today/this weekend we'll be non-stop jam packed with a LOT we WANT and NEED to do. We're looking very forward to it. The buggas are TRULY blessings & TOGETHER we are making great strides in so much. I am such a proud double momma. We're going to have some nature time, pick up a few things needed & there is going to be a few surprises as well. 

Onto nutrition:

Cuppas & vits gone

B - parmesan cheese omelet
S - provolone cheese slices
L - chili
S - yogurt
D - chicken fajitas

Hope everyone has a GREAT Labor Day weekend! All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 9/3/09 11:49 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good morning, All:

Just got in from a nice long walk -- chugged along at a fast pace, so it was a great workout!

The weekend is going to be a lot of things being done around the house, and a BBQ.  Looking forward to the beautiful weekend they are telling us we are going to have here! 

Exercise:  Powerwalking

Food:

B:  Chocolate Caramel Protein Shake
L:  Salad
S:  Protein Shake
D:  TBD
S:  Fresh Fruit

Have a wonderful, and safe, weekend everyone!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

rduck8
on 9/4/09 12:31 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
My husband surprised me with a 4 day weekend, he is so sweet and good to us. Had an awesome praise team practice last night hate i missed the meeting at Potomac, but had a meeting with God instead, cant wait for Sunday. 95 is so packed with people and police will just hang around home, my best friend mother in law is up for a visit she also happen to be a great cook.

So happy that my hair has stopped falling out, it was not a good site to see happening. But to God be the glory I have very thick hair, it will grow back. My hair dresser said most people could not tell but she could. Well off to take puppy for a walk and enjoy my morning with my sweetie.
Ruby

Breakfast 160z of strawberry banana  whey shake
Lunch turkey sandwich
MerMer
on 9/4/09 8:56 am
Hello All,

Today was a good day for the most part. Bad food choices today. I really need to stick to mushies only.

B - sausage egg & cheese - no bread
L - attempted chineese food - DID NOT SIT WELL
S - muscle milk light protein shake
D - undecided
s - probally yogurt

Ken Currin
on 9/4/09 3:23 pm - South Hill, VA
Well lets see if I can follow the profile here.

Cut out of work early today to head to Virginia Beach for the extended weekend. We are camping at the Holiday Trav-L Par****il Monday. Been riding bikes around the campground and plan to ride up to the strip and cruise the board walk on bikes tomorrow. Then going to ride bikes at 5am to see friend run the 1/2 marathon on Sunday.

B - Raisin Brand with 1% milk
S - none
L - Subway Flatbread Ham/Turkey
S - none
D - We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, never been there before but I got the Buffalo Chicken Flatbread, which basically seemed like a pizza on a very thin flatbread, almost like a cracker.

Ann S.
on 9/5/09 2:09 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Hey Ken!!!  I see you made it!!  And good job.

Riding your bike is great exercise...I'm green with envy! lol  How 'bout your fluid intake, vitamins?  Get those in ok?

Do you think you'll make it for Weigh-in Monday?

I'm so glad you're here! 

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views