New Activities You're Looking Forward to??

Ann S.
on 9/3/09 1:57 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
In keeping with Katt's great post, how about some things you are looking forward to doing, but can't just yet?

For me:

1. Walking a store rather than using the cart.

2.  Being nekid in front of hubby without wanting to run & hide!

3.  Getting into single-digit clothing sizes

4.  Going on another cruise!!

5. Having enough stamina to ride my horse for longer than just a couple of hours.

There's so much more I could add to my wish list, but I have the added disadvantage of dealing with a crappy heart that precludes me from pushing things too much.  I miss driving, or cleaning my house myself, or going for long walks.

Can't wait to see what ya'lls future goals are!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ms Court
on 9/3/09 4:56 am - Remington, VA
My wish list would mainly include being more confident and have a higher opinon of my physical self.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Toobcherished
on 9/3/09 10:34 am - Henrico, VA
Ride a roller coaster

Ride a moter cycle

Getting a tattoo

Go out Dancing

Play tennis perhaps??????

Would love love love, to make hiking my new hobbie.  May join or start a group here in richmond

Walk around a large mall without having my back kill me
Toobcherished
on 9/3/09 1:45 pm - Henrico, VA
I thought of a nothe biggie for me.  I want to be able take a bath and have my body actually immersed in the water!  When your a big girl you cant soak because the water does'nt cover everything.  Am I the only one that looks forward to this lol?

Tanya
Ann S.
on 9/4/09 12:45 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
No, you're not the only one...that's a good one.  I hadn't thought about that one.  Thanks Tanya! lol

And I like what Courtney said too!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Lisa W.
on 9/4/09 2:08 am - Charles Town, WV
RNY on 08/21/07 with
Love this one! Tanya...funny thing about being immersed in a tub-now, my excess skin is sorta floaty-LMAO- it's entertaining! Things that I really want to be able to do: *Ride roller coasters more comfortably *sit in an airplane seat without the extender *go on a cruise *SEE a thinner me-the "fat" me is still all I see *Have another baby *Have a "skinny" wedding *stop shopping at Lane Bryant altogether! The first two I might be able to do now...but, I'm scared to try for fear of being embarrassed at the roller coaster seat and being told I can't ride (it's happened before). The rest may never happen but, I will not give up working on being healthy enough to do it all!
Lisa W.
RNY 8/21/07
Starting weight 348
Current weight  188
Super Momma to:
Aidan 2/14/02 and
Aimee 2/06/04
First Post-op baby due 9/10!
Toobcherished
on 9/4/09 3:18 am - Henrico, VA
Lisa I love yours as well!  But a skinny wedding would be awesome.  I am seperated now and rushed to the justice of the peace.  If I were to ever get married agian I would definetly want to have a nice desitnation wedding.  Hey maybe a wedding on a cruise ship lol!  Also both my girls were born pre term because of my pre eclampsia.  Pregnancy is very hard on my body and I end up bed ridden.  So that would be good too!
Cynaduq
on 9/6/09 8:12 am
RNY on 07/21/09 with
Getting OUT of the tub after a nice bath.
Being able to kneel on the floor ****arpet, knees can't take the floor) AND get up gracefully.
Shopping in the petites section (because I'm only 5 ft tall).
Weighing LESS than the weight on my drivers license.
Fitting into an airplane seat AND the seatbelt.
Cynthia
Lorton, VA           
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views