Favorite Activities - Share!

Kitty Kat
on 9/2/09 11:11 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am ya'll!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT Thursday thus far! A new question being posted for today!!! Share YOUR ideas and inspire others!

What are your current favorite activities that motivate and move you? 

For me, GETTING OUT INTO NATURE first & foremost! Its yard work, cleaning house & back to writing again (thankfully).

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

prissy25
on 9/2/09 11:26 pm - Barboursville, VA
What motivates me to move is SEX  yeee haww well you ask!!! Just kidding , though  motivation for me is that 4 years ago I couldnt do a darn thing cleaning  taking care of myself  washing  sweeping you name it I totally depened on someone else! Now  I do for myseld shop  clean  slow I still have back issues fibro. and w/ the accident  neck pain but Im me and I can do do do!!!! But  sex motivates me too.....
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kitty Kat
on 9/3/09 7:40 am - Richmond, VA
LMAO! Good one Melinda! Go on with your bad self! :P
Sober since 25th Aug 07 

Ann S.
on 9/3/09 1:36 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Good thread, Katt!  Melinda, I love your honesty...lol.  Not only is sex a good motivator, but also a good cardio workout, when done right! LOL

I LOVE my WiiFit, & veggie gardening.  I can't do alot of things for myself, so I have to push myself to do more, probably  more than I should sometimes.  I have stairs in my house so I go up  & down them all day.  Unfortunately, my passion is yarn work, as most of you know...that's a sedentary activity.  And I love the 'puter...also sedentary, so thank goodness for WiiFit & gardening.  And certainly can't forget my horsies & going to the farm!

Not very inspirational, but as Melinda said...you DID ask...lol.

Can't wait to read everyone else's responses so lets keep this going.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Kitty Kat
on 9/3/09 7:42 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Ann! It IS inspirational to hear what others are doing. We can strike an interest up in others that might not have tried yet. :)
Sober since 25th Aug 07 

Tina22026
on 9/3/09 3:42 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Great post Kat!

Well, there are many things that motivate - and I'm with Prissy - sex is one of them! LOL    Also, l'm very excited about Disney world!   We take the kids every year.  Usually, l'm the mom on the bench - saying "go on - l'll catch up with ya!"  or "We'll meet you at such and such at lunch.  l couldn't keep up or walk long without resting!

Well, this year we're going from Dec 19-26th!  l am going to walk all damn day and not sit down unless l'm on a ride or stopping for a meal.  l know l can do this and heck, l may even run to get a fast pass! LOL  l can't wait to be the mom l've always wanted to be - the fun - get moving mom!  l'll also be scuba diving in the Living seas at Epcott this year with my hubby!  Past 3 years l was always on the other side of the tank but not this year since l'm now certified diver!  Yahoo!!

l'm up for all new challenges this year! 

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Kitty Kat
on 9/3/09 7:43 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks! LOL! GOOD FOR YOU! WALK! Being excited and wanting to go, go, go is great. Enjoy Disney!
Sober since 25th Aug 07 

Ms Court
on 9/3/09 4:55 am - Remington, VA

I like walking, like riding a bike (exercise or outdoor), love playing with my neices & nephews. 

A big motivator for me is me time.  I know if I get things done that need to be done then I will have time for the things I want to do, or switch it up, if I take some time for me first then I will be prepared for the things that need to be done.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 9/3/09 7:44 am - Richmond, VA
Awesome Court! Same here! I LOVE walking. I love changing up where and when I walk for scenery & such. Time is crucial. We have to make "me" time!
Sober since 25th Aug 07 

Blair Maury
on 9/3/09 2:58 pm, edited 9/3/09 2:59 pm - Portsmouth, VA
I realize that this is mentally ill...but I like nothing better than running faster than people I had no business even being on the course with a year ago.

Oh, and sex.....

I had weight loss surgery. I did it the easy way.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views