Ready for the 8th

dlo2
on 9/3/09 10:31 am - Brandenburg, KY
Today was my last appointment with Dr. Tran and Ashley the Nut.  before surgery.  I am getting so excited to begin my journey.  I know it won't be easy but I am looking forward to a new beginning.  Thanks again for all your posts.
Brenda E.
on 9/3/09 11:49 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with

Debbie we keep running in the same circles but have yet to bump into each other.  I was up at the office this morning for an appointment with Ashley. 

I know you are going to do great!!  You have a wonderful surgeon and his staff if excellent also!  I will be up to see you the morning after your surgery and I am keeping you in my prayers!! 

Brenda

Kitty Kat
on 9/3/09 8:26 pm - Richmond, VA
It'll be here before you know it! Wishing you all best for your upcoming surgery & looking forward to hearing about your journey!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

lysb
on 9/3/09 9:02 pm - Alexandria, VA
Debbie - you are in excellent hands with Dr. Tran, i'll keep you in my prayers.  we'll save you a seat on the loser's bench!  lys

Ms Court
on 9/3/09 10:53 pm - Remington, VA
Thoughts & prayers to you as your begin the next step in your journey!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 9/3/09 11:04 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
It'll be here before you know it!   Brenda and l are planning to see you the following day!  So excited for you!!!  See you soon!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

dlo2
on 9/3/09 11:10 pm - Brandenburg, KY
I will look forward to meeting you both. 
vagirl00
on 9/3/09 11:38 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Congratulations on the upcoming surgery!  You are about to start a wonderful journey -- remember, we are all here to cheer you on!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ann S.
on 9/4/09 12:32 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Oh Debbie, I'm so excited for you!!    That's me, doing the happy dance for ya! LOL

So are you ready?  Know what you're taking to the hospital with you?  Got your supplements, food items, etc. at the house??  I know you have two sweet angels coming to check up on ya.

We are all here for you, babe...never forget that!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

prissy25
on 9/5/09 11:41 am - Barboursville, VA
We will be  here waiting for you on that loosers bench so hurry on over here w/ us. Cant wait to here the updates.....
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views