Any recent Dr. Elariny patients?

charlee
on 9/2/09 7:24 am - Ashland, MS
I am researching for my DS and would like to get feedback from anyone who has recently had the surgery with Dr. Elariny.  Thanks!
~Truffles~
on 9/2/09 7:45 am - VA

Hi Charlee!

I cannot answer your question, but I do suggest you ask this on the DS forum. There are several Elariny patients there who can tell you about him.

Renee
(just a pre-op looking for a DS of her own )

prissy25
on 9/2/09 11:34 pm - Barboursville, VA
Good morning and welcome and  good luck on your upcoming  surgery. I know of at least one person wha has had this  surgery and they do come on here some Im gonna shoot here a email so she can come here and maybe answer your questions as well as I think this was her and her sisters  surgeon. Hang in there and  we will be waiting to here more updates on you.... 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kim E.
on 9/3/09 12:06 am - VA
Hi Charlee
I see you have been a member for a while but this is your first post ! CONGRATS on making this first step.

Yes Dr. Elariny did my revision from lap band to DS on April 2009.  If you have any questions please shoot me an email !

I see your hailing from Mississippi ---- hope the weather is great down there --- great fall weather in in VA.

Cheers!
Kim 

Lap Band March 2007- SW = 310
DS - 4/24/09 - SW = 255
CW = 175
GW = 160
Colon Cancer Survivor and Obesity Survivor - Can't do much better then that !!  ENJOY !!!

barbados
on 9/8/09 3:22 am - DC Area, MD
Hi, Charlee.

Dr. Elariny has been my surgeon for the past 18 months.  Although i did not have DS (i had lapband), i'll be glad to answer any questions about Dr. Elariny or his practice in general.

feel free to PM me with any questions.

Linda

You can take the girl out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take the Pittsburgh out of the girl.   LUV MY STEELERS !!!

MajorMom
on 9/9/09 8:56 pm - VA
One of Dr Elariny's DSrs here too...great surgeon, willing to do good follow up, but do your own research on vitamins and such.
Gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA