CBpassion

Toobcherished
on 9/2/09 2:22 am - Henrico, VA
Can you tell me if Dr. Shroders office does the 2 week diet? Are the surgery dates typically far out or fairly soon?  Also I can't seem to get the insurance lady to call me lol.  I have been waiting since monday morning.  Do you normally have this problem as well?

Thank you!
melanie M.
on 9/2/09 11:26 am - Hopewell, VA
I honestly dont know if they do 2 week diet but i think they may.. I didnt have my initial WLS through them  I just started going there in June. They did my internal hernia and bowel obstruction and will do my revision in Dec.

As for insurance lady- Ive been awaiting a call back from her since July 7th. I told them bout it today and she said she will be emailing me on Monday

I would call them tomorrow morning and keep calling till you get a call back

Good Luck!!

P.S.  Do you find yourself sitting there for hours waiting to be seen? Everytime I go I have to wait at least 2hrs before being called to back and then only takes 10minutes to be done
Toobcherished
on 9/2/09 9:08 pm - Henrico, VA
Thank you!  I did finally talk to the insurance lady yesterday only because I called and she actually picked up yesterday.  I asked her if she had heard that I had been approved and she said, thats not possible I just submitted it on Tue.  I said well I am staring at in on my screen lol..  So after talking a bit she explained I had to take a class first.  But told me she would call me back in just a few minutes with the schedule etc.  Of course she never called me back!!!!  I have meetings going on the rest of this month and some next month.  I need to give them notice of my leave, but I dont want to do that until I have a date! 

Thanks for your response and keep us all posted on your upcoming surgery.

Tanya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views