Getting back on track - Wednesday post

Ms Court
on 9/1/09 10:24 pm - Remington, VA

Morning!  How did your Tuesday go?  Pretty good here.  Did good with everything but my vitamins yesterday.  Oh well can't win them all.  Did the grocery store last night so by the time we got home, did dinner, etc. it was too late for a walk.  Perhaps I will get one in tonight, although I believe yard work in planned for this evening so I will be getting in some exercise.  I admit I am feeling pretty blah this week (stress & pms) so I am just trying to make it with out going nasty.  I have a message in to the PA to see what the results of my CT scan are.

cuppas in (out of protein so no shake today)

B - bagel & yogurt
S - banana & granola bar
L - turkey sandwich, chips, leftover grilled squash
S - peanut butter crackers, grapes & strawberries
D - pork chops and something

Have a great one!!

Kitty Kat
on 9/1/09 10:48 pm, edited 9/1/09 10:49 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am!

Our Tuesday was good. There were some seriously laughable moments in the later pm. I'm so thankful & grateful that I've been able to see the humor in so much. :) I got in TONS of house work, some yard work, 3 pumpkins are ready with more to come, rounding out the pm with some GREAT dinner (stuffed peppers) & convos surrounding what happens now that we're heading into Fall & about some legalities I've been questioning. Slept with the windows open again. LOVE this weather! 

Hope your CT is ok.

Today I've get several things to work on & am excited about the weather & have some lovely candles going along with the windows open again. What another beautiful day! :) 

Nutrition:

Cuppas & vits this am - freshly brewed Pumpkin Spice - WOW! GOOD! Then switching over to Crystal Light - loving Cherry Pomegranate & the Kroger version Black Cherry.

B - dark chocolate chip buttermilk pancake
S - yogurt
L - baked talapia & steamed squash 
S - protein drink
D - undecided at this point

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ann S.
on 9/2/09 5:40 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
I, too, am anxiously awaiting your CT results!

I've decided to change up my posts here a bit.  Instead of trying to account for something that hasn't happened yet, I will post the next day what I did/had the day before. Seems to make more sense.

B: protein drink
L:  l/o broiled steak w/Heinz 57 on the side, sauteed shrooms & onu\ions
S:  cheese-flavored hullless pop corn
D: Tuna w/mayo, cream of broccoli soup

Had to throw in a 12 oz bottle of OJ cuz of diabetic problem.
Took ALL my meds & got in my water!!

Ran my butt off yesterday taking care of family business stuff.  Then went grocery shopping for a few things.  Was pooped out by the time I got home!

Ya'll will notice an improvement in my food choices when you read tomorrow's post!  Thanks for being my inspiration!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Tina22026
on 9/2/09 6:00 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Well, l've got the spinach cheese soufflee in the oven as l type!   So, l'll be reporting on it tomorrow!  l'm so excited to try something new today!

Ann,  where do you get hullless popcorn?  l take it that's better for us.   Curious - it's my favorite snack before surgery!   But don't have it too much right now.

Hey Kat - great post earlier with the recipes too - gonna try some!!!  l'm a crock potting gal myself!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views