Expo and fashion show

vagirl00
on 9/1/09 11:30 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
There is going to be an expo at Potomac Hospital on September 20 that is going to have a number of events going on, one of which is a fashion show. 

Janice is looking for some lapbanders who had their surgery at Potomac Hospital who would be interested in being in the fashion show.  If you are interested in participating, please call her at 703.730.4451.
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ann S.
on 9/2/09 5:44 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Gee, too bad I didn't have my surgery there & too bad I'm not at goal yet.  Did ya'll know I used to model for Sears in my youth??  My fav outfit was the PLASTIC houndstooth mini skirt, go-go boots, peasant blouse & a big poofy hat!  Oh, it was ALL the rage!!! LOL  Gimme a break...it was the 70s!! LOL

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

vagirl00
on 9/2/09 10:33 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with

We need pics!!!  :)

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ann S.
on 9/3/09 1:16 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Sorry!  All the "evidence" was destroyed by the step-monster after my Dad died.  She threw away all of our family photos.  I do have one blast-from-the-past though...

sexy__tahitian_001.jpg Skinny Annie picture by cwmom98

Don'tcha love the follow-me-home shoes?? lol

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views