Support Groups around Short Pump

Leia from MN
on 8/31/09 5:21 am - Richmond, VA
I have an official new place to live now that I have the new job in Richmond.  I will be out there in 10 days.  Ahhhh!!!!

I will be starting out in Short Pump.  What kind of support groups are in/around that area?  I will be needing good directions as I'm going to be very lost for a while.

Thanks!
Leia
292/189

Enjoying life and all of it's bumps and bruises along the way.

vagirl00
on 8/31/09 7:48 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Congratulations and welcome!

I know there are some in the area, but don't know the details.  Hopefully the members who attend those meetings will hop on here and give you the information.

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ms Court
on 8/31/09 11:21 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats Leia!!!!  I hope you enjoy the new changes in your life.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Lifeski
on 9/1/09 8:47 am, edited 9/1/09 8:47 am
Welcome to Richmond.  I hope you enjoy it here.  If there is anything I can do to assist you send me a private message and I will give you my email address.  It took me a while to adjust to being here but it is not a bad place to live.  My children certainly have had opportunities they would have never had in a smaller town.  Good Luck.
Teresa
HW-293                     SW-290                    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views