wow week

lysb
on 8/30/09 9:48 pm - Alexandria, VA
Just got back from vacation last night, what a difference a year makes!  we didn't vacation last year so the last time i was at the beack i weighed 340...now about 208ish, though i know i'm not at my "goal" weight i cannot express how much this past week meant to me.  I got up every day and went on a bike ride with my hubby, i boogie-boarded for the first time EVER, i rode my first jet ski EVER!!  i did not feel like people were staring at my hugeness at the beach, i actually ENJOYED vacation for the first time in about 20 years, i was not exhausted the whole time, i actually felt great the whole time (ok except for when i ate too much shrimp...)...back to work today, and back to the gym tomorrow!  thank you all for your support in the past almost 1.5 years!  love to all, have a great day!  lys

dlo2
on 8/30/09 10:00 pm - Brandenburg, KY
Congratulations,  I am glad you had such a good time.  
Debbie
Ms Court
on 8/30/09 10:23 pm - Remington, VA
Fabulous Lys!!!  Glad you enjoyed it.  Keep up the great work!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 8/30/09 10:36 pm - Richmond, VA
AWESOME Lys! I'm glad you enjoyed vacation and you're doing wonderfully. Keep up the great work & keep enjoying life. Its all about choices! :) LOVE YA
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tina22026
on 8/30/09 11:20 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Welcome Home Lys!!!  AWESOME vacation story!  It is such a great feeling and l can totally relate!   Last weekend when we were in Key West - l went parasailing for the first time!   l was worried l would drag the parachute down at first LOL  But, l did it and my friends said l looked "normal"!  which made my week!  So happy that you had such a great time away!  You deserve it!!!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

msdawnie
on 8/31/09 1:26 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
CONGRATULATIONS LYS! 

that is a wow moment!  

hugs, dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Ann S.
on 8/31/09 3:16 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Awww, Sweetie, you brought tears to my eyes, reading all your wow moments.  I'm so pleased to see that you had such a good time.  Long overdue & much deserved!!  And Tina, you too!!  Parasailing?  That's fantastic!!  And let's not forget Ms. Jen in her hot mama two-piece!!

Ya'll are inspirational & give the rest of us hope & something to look forward to.  Thanks for sharing.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

lysb
on 8/31/09 5:27 am - Alexandria, VA
Thanks Ladies, wow para-sailing, you rock! I may have to try that next year! lys

Brenda E.
on 8/31/09 7:36 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Lys, you are such an inspiration to me!!!  I hope that I have as much fun next year as you did.  We already have plans to go to the OBX for my sister in laws wedding next year and are staying a week.   Glad you had such a good time!!
vagirl00
on 8/31/09 8:36 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Lys -- I am so very excited for you and proud of you!  What a life changing time!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views