Hello

Ann S.
on 8/30/09 9:09 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Hey Kim!  Welcome home!!!  I'm not gonna add any more than that right now, cuz everybody already said what I was gonna say.  So jump in with both feet...and tell us EVERYTHING!!! LOL  just kidding.  You tell us as much as you are comfortable with.  So where are you in your journey thusfar?

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

prissy25
on 8/30/09 9:32 am - Barboursville, VA
Welcome Kimm to the VA board and  hope you come here for lots of support and questions and we all be here no question is never a stupid question so feel free to ask away.... 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Demeyez
on 8/30/09 9:45 am
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had not expected to get such a big response. Thank you so very much for such a warm welcome I will make sure to fill you guys in on everything and keep you posted as to all my events. I would love to have you all as friends on my page . Thank you again for all of your support you have no idea how you have made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimm
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views