Getting Back on Track - Friday post

Ms Court
on 8/27/09 10:07 pm - Remington, VA
I am sooo glad it is Friday!  It has seemed like a long week.  Had a good day yesterday.  Finished up at work, hubby & I headed out to pick up the girlies and head home.  Ended up only having one and she was in teenage leave me alone mode so it was a pretty quiet night.  After dinner hubby & I had a nice brisk walk around the neighborhood, I read for a bit and hit the bed early.  Boy did I sleep hard.

Not much planned for the weekend.  Looks like we will probably have a house full of teens.  It is our weekend with the girlies & a couple of our "sons" from the old house have asked to come hang out this weekend.  The girlies struggle with this as it bothers them to have to share so much but these boys don't have much of a home life, really need the love/attention and role models.  I know with the one we have made a big difference in his life.  My Aunt & Uncle are visiting with my dad so I may head over there to visit some too.  Nothing else really planned at all.  Guess we shall see what happens.

My plans for today:

A.M. protein & cuppas done!
B - bagel & yogurt
S - granola bar
L - ham & cheese sandwich, chips & clementines
S - peanut butter crackers
D - not sure yet, depends on how many kids we end up having

Hoping to get in a walk & all.  I have a lead on an exercise bike I can probably get for free so I will checking into that this weekend too.

Have a great day & wonderful weekend!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 8/27/09 11:26 pm - Richmond, VA
Good all ya'll!

I'm thankful its Friday as well. Yesterday was pretty decent. Got several things accomplished & had a couple things pop up unexpectedly. Asking for some prayers for Mom. Thanks in advance.

I had a VERY nice dinner here at home instead of going out & got in some much needed quality time even if it was a *****aotic. I don't remember falling asleep & slept pretty well myself.

We have some plans and may have to change things around at this point so everything is being changed to tentative. I'm getting the buggas & myself together and we're heading out the door for a jam packed day for sure. Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.

Cuppas & vits this am.
B - parmesan cheese & egg omelet (totally deeeeelish!)
S - I venture to guess a protein shake
L - crab legs (again - never enough :P) & greens
S - another protein shake
D - undecided; most likely something light; salad sounds great

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

melanie M.
on 8/28/09 1:21 am - Hopewell, VA
Good morning/early afternoon everyone!!

Yesterday was kinda hectic but good.

Today is really hectic as we are planning our weekend. decided to stay in area and go museum hopping tomorrow in Richmond. Amazingly I have lived here off/on most my life and have never been to any museum in richmond except the Science Museum.  Tonight we are going to Texas De Brazil for dinner and maybe catch a late movie.

Plans for nutrition:

B: cuppas & banana
S: special k bar (big surprise..lol)
L: going to eat crablegs with Kat..lol.. no but sounds nice   maybe eat a salad
S: fruit-blueberries&strawberries
D: Texas De Brazil
S: popcorn at movies
Tina22026
on 8/28/09 1:46 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
LOL Melanie - you crack me up - we may have to hunt Kat down and find her crab legs!  Sounds good to me!

Off to get my nails done and relax today.

B- Cottage cheese w/fruit
S- Protein shake
L- cheese w/Special K crackers (90cal. bag)
S- Protein shake
D- Salad w/ feta and olives

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

vagirl00
on 8/28/09 1:36 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good morning!

Looks like a grey day...raining already...but that is okay with me...will inspire me to get things done inside that I need to do.  :)  The weekend is going to be a busy one, but I am hoping to get a little downtime somewhere along the line.

Exercise:  Not sure yet with the weather....TBD

Food:

B:  Protein drink
L:  Salad and soup
S:  Protein shake
D:  TBD
S:  Fresh canteloupe or watermelon...yumm... 

Have a great Friday and weekend!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

MerMer
on 8/28/09 4:00 am

Good Afternoon All,

TGIF. Its been a long week. Didn't sleep too well last night. Today will be a long day.

Breakfast - vitamins and yogurt
Snack - protein shake
Lunch - refried beans, water and calcium
Snack - Bananna
Dinner - ? and vitamins

Ann S.
on 8/28/09 2:08 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
If I type fast, I'll still be within the confines of Friday...LOL!!

Yesterday was fairly productive.  I updated my checkbook (yuck!) & Matt got quite a few jobs done around the house plus a couple of errands for me.

Still working on the web store...will post when it's open for business.  Was supposed to have gone to Gettysburg today to put on a cavalry demo all weekend, but it got called off last minute on account of rain.  Soooo, I sent hubby off to the farm!  I can't get things accomplished with him underfoot plus he needs the break.  Our anniversary is Sunday so I will make us a nice, quiet dinner.  Not even exchanging gifts this year...after 25+years together & 22 of them married, there's really not much we want or need anymore other than each other's company.  Oh God!  Does that mean we're getting old???

B: egg salad, no bread
S: nothing
L: nothing (I know, I know...I got busy & just didn't think to stop long enough to eat)
S: nothing again (ok, ok...I'll do better tomorrow!  Nooo....really....I will!)
D: ate out & stuffed myself with seafood...I had clam strips, shrimp, catfish, more shrimp, a teeny square of fudge (I SAID it was teeny!), half a cookie (Matt's fault!), 2 bites of ice cream (AGAIN Matt's fault!).  And only had one log jam (that means I puked, but just a little).  Still working on the chew, chew, chew.

MAJOR CONFESSION:

Didn't take any of my meds & haven't drank enough water.  I wish I could figure out WHY I seem to have this mental block when it comes to the damned pills!  I KNOW I need them, so why do I resist?  I have NOOOOO clue.  As for lack of liquids, I just simply get busy on this stupid machine & forget.  You know what?  I'm gonna post this in a separate thread & see what kind of suggestions I get.  I really do need help with this.  Please don't mind the cut & paste.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

melanie M.
on 8/28/09 2:54 pm - Hopewell, VA
Poor Matt...he gets blamed for everything.....LOL

It's ok Matt  I know the truth..HAHA

BTW   how is the pinapple coming along? How much longer we have? 2yrs?
Ann S.
on 8/28/09 3:28 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Ok smartass! No cracks about my pineapple!  At least I've kept it ALIVE for now 3 YEARS!! You killed your poor little house plant in what?  2 weeks???  And no, it hasn't bore fruit yet, but IT WILL!!!  I just know it!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views