Back on track - Thursday post

Ms Court
on 8/26/09 11:38 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!!  Well I never did get in my exercise last night.  Went home, hubby fixed a nice dinner, then we sat down to watch the Yankees and I proceeded to fall asleep on the couch.  I do feel more rested today though.  Work & a night with the girlies on schedule.  No real plans. 

A.M. protein & cuppas
B - bagel & yogurt
S - banana
L - hame, cheese & tomato sandwich with chips
S - clementines & granola bar
D - ham steak, potatoes & fresh veggies.

Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 8/27/09 1:48 am - Richmond, VA
Good am! Yesterday I found humor is SO much that I was either laughing or cracking jokes even if things weren't supposed to be funny. I really enjoyed getting laundry out on the line & being out in nature. I had some commitments which I got through and am feeling a LOT better about our future. In addition, I helped my neighbor till some spots in her garden to plant some greens. (Our greens went in this past weekend) It was funny & nice to help her. Two women with a big ole tiller! Oh the mental pictures ya'll are getting! I managed to get several To Do List items done & we had some changes made to give us peace of mind.

Today is being filled with chores galore, following up on some leads with regard to some opportunities that have presented themselves & spending these last few precious days before school gets started again. Last pm backing up for a minute I was able to sleep well for the first time in weeks. I'm excited to be putting myself first in many aspects of my life instead of taking on everyone else and their issues. I'm still around to help just learned some interesting lessons as of late. So, I'm feeling alert, well and eager at this point in my am which hasn't happened in some weeks.

On to my nutrition:

B - a cheese omelet
S - 2 slices of cheese
L - catfish & greens
S - turkey & cheese wrapped together
D - undecided

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

MerMer
on 8/27/09 6:39 am
Hello,

Today was just work for me and I will league bowl tonight. Just trying to get back in the swing of things.

melanie M.
on 8/27/09 7:06 am - Hopewell, VA
Today was school,kids and hubby doc appt..tonight is laundry and pack up for a weekend getaway..whats funny is we still havent decided where we are going yet..lol

B: sausage & cheese muffin
S: special k bar
L: pizza
S: cheezits
D: fish,broccoli, & tator tots
S: probably SF rice pudding

Tina22026
on 8/27/09 8:16 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Been one of those days!   Toilet broke last night - had to run to lowes and get a new flapper - bought the wrong one - back to lowes and back home to put it in!  Spinning in circles! LOL

B - Cottage cheese and fruit
S- Protein shake
L - a few nuts (just wasn't feeling it)
S- Protein shake
D- 1/2 cup of turkey chili

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Melissa N.
on 8/27/09 9:03 am - Stafford, VA
Hey there!  I know it has been a minute since I last posted.  Life is loca.  Between school, kids, insane working, and house hunting I can barley catch my breath.  I went back to work Monday night at 1130pm and did not finish until Tuesday at 1230pm.  I meet deadlines though and got the major quarterly reports done.  Now to catch up on everything else. 

I am still not eating like I should, and I am rather mad at myself.  I am not eating enough. I need to get my butt in gear and get my foods in me.  Today I had:

B: Greek Yogurt with Bare Naked Vanillia Nut Gornola
S: Pretzel sticks and soy nuts
L: Nothing
S: Venti Iced SF V/SF C Soy latter
D Left over ribs and veggies

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

vagirl00
on 8/27/09 10:26 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
I am a little behind the curve in posting this, since it is almost 9:00 at night, but here goes:

Exercise:  Walking

Food:

Protein shake for breakfast
Salad, 1/2 cheese quesadilla for lunch
Protein bar for snack
Yogurt and fruit for dinner
Mock rice pudding for snack

Have a good evening.
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views