WOW moment & OT

Ann S.
on 8/27/09 5:14 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Thank you all so much for celebrating with me!  To be fair, I think I'm pulling more on the 14 side...or maybe 13, but the tag says 12/14 so that works for me, considering I started in 22s!!

Inventory is coming along.  I'm loving product design.  I also can't stand keeping everyone in the dark, so here it is...WINE COZIES!  My girlies took one look & called 'em wine condoms, but I think cozie is more marketable...lol  I intend to add other items, but for now I'm gonna launch with the cozies.  Don't expect to make a million bucks, but I think they will sell.  I'm only limited by yarn availability.

8-23-09242.jpg wine cozies 01 picture by cwmom98 8-23-09245.jpg Fall Cozie 01 picture by cwmom98

I still need to make the packaging...I'm hoping to be successful at making my own card stock from recycled junk mail.  I got to think what else these could go on.  Why not baby bottles?  And my latest design improvement is a good base ring, but I don't have photos of that yet.  We're going to Gettysburg for a cav demo, leaving tomorrow, so I intend to spend my days just making inventory.  Anybody got any dangly earrings that you don't want anymore?  I'll take 'em off yer hands!  I love the idea of recycling & handcrafting working hand-in-hand.  Even considering making up a protype using plastic shopping bags.

So, there's yer sneak peak.  Wow, just noticed what time it is...I need at least a nap!  Be back on Sunday, ya'll.  Have a good, safe weekend!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views