WOW moment & OT

Ann S.
on 8/26/09 3:21 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Hey Ladies!!  I tried to post this last Friday but my ISP was being grouchy, but hey...better late than never, right?

First the WOW moment...I'M IN SIZE 12/14 PANTS NOW!!!   I can hardly believe it!  I don't even remember when I was this size before.  Probably back before my heart diagnosis in the early '90s.  I still haven't busted through the terrible twos yet, but I'm getting close...again.  Hey, one thing at a time.

I'm sorry I've been MIA this past week, but I've been a little busy starting up my business.  I've been getting all my legal stuff done, setting up the pages for my internet store, & making product.  Talk about burning the midnight oil...not had much sleep in days.  But once the store is launched, I hope I'll become even more busy & making money to boot.  I'll let ya'll know when launch day is.  Please send up a few prayers that this business is gonna work for me.  I'm so sick of feeling non-productive.  I'll be happy if I can earn at least enough to knock out a few bills.  I feel guilty that Mike has to do it all.  Anyway, I'm very excited. I won't say what the business is...I'll want ya'lls honest feedback (& maybe even a few orders?).

Ok, time for me to get caught up with what all I've missed these past few days.  I've missed all of you!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

caroline2622
on 8/26/09 6:48 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Congratulations Ann!    I am in size 18's  It is a great feeling.   

Good luck with you new business too.

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Tina22026
on 8/26/09 9:53 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Size 12/14 pants!  WOW that is so wonderful...congrats Ann!!  I can't wait till l can say that too!!!

Good luck on your business venture - can't wait to hear about it!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Christina R.
on 8/26/09 10:21 am - Reston, VA
Congrats Ann...I'm not going to recognize you next time I see you!

Christina
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass - it is about learning how to dance in the rain." - Unknown
"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance." - Unknown

melanie M.
on 8/26/09 10:30 am - Hopewell, VA
Ann,

That is awesome!!! I too am in a 14 now and it feels great(except my clothes dont fit me anymore, im bagging out till revision in dec)!!

I wish you the best with the new business and of course you know i will buy!!

Kitty Kat
on 8/26/09 7:54 pm - Richmond, VA
Congrats Ann! That's a wonderful thing! Prayers & happy thoughts for the success of your new business. :)

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 8/26/09 10:36 pm - Remington, VA
Wow woman!  You have been on a roll!  Congrats!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

lysb
on 8/26/09 11:20 pm - Alexandria, VA
congrats ann!  way to go, good luck with the new business as well! lys

Mom4aCure
on 8/27/09 1:01 am - Central, VA
Congratulations Ann...that is fanfrickintabulous!!!!!!  

Melissa N.
on 8/27/09 9:06 am - Stafford, VA
Ann that is fabulous!!!  I am about a 12/14 too. I put some pants on the other day and they were really snug, but fit...I looked at them and they were 12s!!!

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views