Getting back on track - Wednesday post

Ms Court
on 8/26/09 12:50 am - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  Well my day ended up better than it started yesterday, probably cause I didn't have time to think about it.  It took me forever to finally "wake up" and get motivated yesterday but once I did I hardly stopped.  Work was go go go, then it was home for about 1/2 hour then off to pick up the oldest from football and head to Walmart.  We were late getting home, had a really late dinner, and then I pretty much just went to bed.  Woke up pretty refresed today, in a great mood, and just rolling through the work day.  I aim to get some exercise in tonight since I haven't done much of it this week.

A.M. protein & cuppas
B - bagel & yogurt
S - banana
L - leftovers
S - crackers & cheese
D - not sure, hubby's detail tonight.

I have to say although I don't think I have actually lost any lbs yet some of my clothes are fitting better and I am feeling a lot better now that I am hydrated & taking my vitamins again.  I did have my CT scan on Monday so I should hear by the end of the week what is the deal with the abdominal pain I have.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 8/26/09 1:10 am - Richmond, VA
Good am! I LOVE jam packed days! Makes me deal with what really needs my attention and sets aside the rubbish that doesn't. :) Yesterday was truly jam packed & I was able to actually address some underlying issues and I'm getting a quicker resolution than I thought. THANKFULLY! Communication is truly one of the BEST tools we have in life. Managed to get a bit of rest myself last pm & am spending today taking care of some personal things. Walking has been on the back burner so I'm getting back to that as well. The am's here have been very nice temps wise. :)

Nutrition stuff:

B - chocolate chip pancake & cuppa
S - not hungry/drinking WATER
L - undecided nothing sounds good yet :P
S - protein drink
D - undecided

(I'm NO fun on nutrition today)

ALL BEST! 

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ann S.
on 8/26/09 3:33 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Hi ya!!  Waking refreshed is always a good thing.  I hope your CT results give some clarification as to what the heck's causing you the pain.

Yesterday was pretty hectic.  Awoke to find a bull & cow in our back paddock so me & Matt got to play rodeo!  They belong to one of our neighbors whose property butts up against ours...they busted through a barbed wire fence.  Final outcome...animals back where they belong, fence mended, some calories burned.  LOL

After that excitement, it was off to run some errands, shopping, & lunch.  Only had to puke once during my meal...I'm making progress! LOL

Last night I stay up through the night working on my business.  Made an improvement to my product & did more work on my web store pages.  Almost done.  Fell asleep right at 5 am but was awakened by hubby's usual 8 am wake-up call.  Been working on inventory ever since.  Even set up my work area so all things are organized now in one place.  For the rest of today, I'll be doing more of the same.

B: protein shake
S: none
L: leftovers (but it came back up)
S: protein shake
D: undecided yet

Ok, time to get back to work.  Love to all!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

melanie M.
on 8/26/09 10:39 am - Hopewell, VA
Well I'm alittle late getting online but never too late..lol

Yesterday was hectic..I got a call at school from the local ER doc that my hubby was in there and needed to be picked up..hhhmmm.. he was having chest pains and difficulty breathing..they said he had an anxiety attack. Doesn't surprise me as his job is stressful as well as he has been so concerned for me and my health.

Today I went to school  took my test and then my mid-term and think I did fairly well. Came home and took a much needed nap.

Nutrition:

B: cuppas & Special K bar
S: Special K bar
L: grilled cheese
S: SF jello rice pudding cup
D: leftover chicken n dumplings
S: probably snack size popcorn
Ms Court
on 8/26/09 10:34 pm - Remington, VA
Hope your hubby is feeling better!

Mine has had similar problems over the last year.  Here are the results of numerous dr. appts.  anixety/stress does make it worse, dehydration affects the symptoms, and he has a hiatal hernia.

Just keep an eye on things to make sure it doesn't get out of control.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views