Good Morning on this Hump Day

prissy25
on 8/25/09 10:28 pm - Barboursville, VA
Good Morning  on this sunshing hump day! Hope all are well, and lets here about everyones day's and event with summer coming to an end and kids heading back to school hows everyone dealing and do you have any plans going on Labor Day events planned?  Me and some friends are going to King'd Dominon cant wait havent been there since I was 16 should be a huge experience for my friend who has never been. Cant wit  to get them on those rides. Well lets start the day with some good story's and or  questions. Hugs to all  
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 11:03 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! Its GORGEOUS! Not sure what we're doing for Labor Day. I've got a couple things I'm toying with for the buggas & I since school will be starting back up the day after. Kayla is excited about going into 3rd grade. Its definitely something I'm excited about for her too. Nora's gonna get a taste of school as well. I hope ya'll enjoy KD! That's tons of fun. :)
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tina22026
on 8/25/09 11:29 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Morning All,   Well,  my dad and l are headed to Bridgewater College this morning to bring my daughters stuff.  She had to go there on Sunday for a training retreat as she's a Peer Minister there this year as well.  So a nice day to be on the road and back!

As for labor day wknd - That Saturday we're driving down to VA Beach to pick up our son from his camp.  lt'll be his first pass home - haven't seen him in 6 wks!   We're rushing back that afternoon because we've got tickets to see Jimmy Buffett that night at Nissan Pavillon!   Great way to end the summer!!! 

Have a super day one and all ... back at ya later tonight or tomorrow!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ms Court
on 8/26/09 12:40 am - Remington, VA
Happy Hump Day!  Things are going well here.  Our summer is over, the girlies started school this week so were are in crazy busy mode.  School, soccer, football, it never ends.  The girlies will be with their mom Labor Day weekend so hubby and I might try to head out and do something ourselves, not really sure though as part of me wants to take advantage of the long weekend to get some painting done. 

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ann S.
on 8/26/09 4:04 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
The summer has been quite nice actually.  My veggie garden is producing like a champ.  My plumeria "stick" has finally sprouted some leaves...woo hoo!  Still no pineapple so I guess I'll be babying it for yet another year.

Been kinda slow for reenacting except for our two trip to OH...the first was a cavalry training weekend, the 2nd, our troopers rode in the NFL Hall of Fame Parade in Canton, OH.  Except for a few other reenactments, the rest of the summer weekends have been at the farm training & drilling.  End of Summer/Fall is going to be very busy for us, starting this weekend. We're going to Gettysburg this weekend to put on a cavalry demo (3 shows Sat, 2 Sun).  Then off to Lurray Caverns, another weekend demo in Front Royal, Battle of Cedar Creek in Middletown, & hopefully Ft. Branch near Hamilton, NC.

This summer we had lots of weddings.  Four to be exact, one of which was my dear sweet baby boy, Chris.  Got one more to go...our own Julie!!

Labor Day weekend plans are training at the farm Sat & Sun, & then on Mon Mike & I are going to the Scottish Games in Warrenton!  I haven't been to one of those since I was 8!!

I have a nagging feeling that this winter is gonna be MAJOR!  The summer has been much too mild & we're overdue for major snow.

Welcome back to school little ones...let's all be extra cautious on the roads.

Great topic idea, Melinda...good job!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

melanie M.
on 8/26/09 10:46 am - Hopewell, VA
School for kids is almost here..YAY!! I am already in school and it will be nice to see them go as well..lol

We have SP to KD and have only been 3 times this year as it has been sooo hot I dont wanna fight lines and sweat to death!!

We are trying to plan something to do this weekend, was thinking DC but unsure.

Labor Day weekend we have hubby's high school reunion so will be at that. Trying to plan a birthday weekend getaway for me mid-sept so gonna keep these trips simple and sweet.

Mom4aCure
on 8/27/09 1:04 am - Central, VA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views