Getting Back on Track - Tuesday post

Ms Court
on 8/25/09 12:42 am - Remington, VA
Morning all!  Well I don't know what is going on with me but boy am I just exhausted.  I pretty much laid around all day yesterday feeling blah.  Got myself up and off to work today but I have to admit to still being very worn out.  Will aim for a walk and good food, vitamins, fluids, etc. today.

A.M. protein drink & cuppas
B - peanut butter crackers & banana
S - yogurt
L - leftovers (baked chicken & zuchinni
S - not sure
D - not sure

Have a great one.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 8/25/09 1:03 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good morning!

Courtney -- I am with you.  I have been exhausted for weeks, and no explanation for it.  Maybe it is just the weather!  I hope you are up and around and full of energy soon!

Exercise:  Walk

Food:

Muscle Milk Light RTD
Soup and some salad
Protein shake
Probably some greek yogurt with flax seed and fresh fruit

Hope everyone has a great day.  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 1:57 am - Richmond, VA
Good almost pm! I've been busting rear to get things taken care of & dealing with some interesting things that have popped up. I'm thankful I've been able to lean on a few folks for support & reminders that I'm making the right choices/decisions. Not that I need their approval. Just helps to know I'm not alone. :) Today has been a bit more low key than recent weeks. I'm actually feeling a sense of peace with some things. I'm quietly celebrating my 2 year soberversary with a recap of how far I've come these last couple years. I am absolutely floored at where I was and even more awed at where I am now. Thankfully I'm finding that I've learned so much and really & truly touch others lives which in turn helps me to continue to believe in myself and my strength & determination are ever present. :)

Ok, on with my nutrition:

B - 1 chocolate chip pancake w/ jam
S - none (wasn't hungry)
L - possibly fish w/ veggies
S - protein drink
D - a special night out :) 

ALL BEST!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tina22026
on 8/25/09 11:09 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Well, here it is evening and l'm just getting caught up.  Spent the day running the road.  Had 2 dr appts one here in the morning and 1 in the afternoon in Fairfax.  Then got caught in rush hour traffic - FUN !  LOL   Also, a Wegman's run (always fun) and the post office (never fun).  

Tomorrow morning my dad and l are off to Bridgewater College to take my daughter her stuff for her room.  Hard to believe it's that time again!  YAY!!!  Last year of tuition for us! 

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views