two weeks to go

dlo2
on 8/25/09 1:02 am, edited 8/25/09 1:07 am - Brandenburg, KY
Two weeks from today I will have my RNY.  I am both excited and scared.  I am not so worried about the surgery as life after surgery.  It will be a major life changing event.  But seeing all of your successes makes me hopeful that it will all be worth it in the end.   Thanks for all your post.

vagirl00
on 8/25/09 1:13 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
The nerves are perfectly normal, as is the concern about post op life.  We all go through it.  Just know that we are all here to help you along on your journey!  Congrats on the upcoming surgery!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 2:31 am - Richmond, VA
:) Congrats on your upcoming surgery! Keep us posted on your journey.

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

caroline2622
on 8/25/09 6:48 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
We have all been there.   Stick with the nutritionist recommendations and you will do great !! 

Keep in touch !  Caroline

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
prissy25
on 8/25/09 9:41 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats on your upcoming surgery and Id be worried about you if you werent nervous. We all have had our own different journey's and out comes for whatever  reasons. Its not going to be easy at all but follow the rules and  your Dr's orders and you will be fine. If sometime during your journey you feel the need for  counseling for ehatever reason seek it and get  started early. It will help dont wait. There will be  emotional rollar coasters we all have had them and we are here to support you. Best of luck and  we are wishing you a speedy recovery keep us posted. 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

tommygirl
on 8/25/09 10:08 am
Those two weeks will fly by real fast and its normal to be scared and concerned about your life after surgery. I will add you to my prayer list. Keep us posted and I moved over on the losers bench. a seat is waiting for you.
Tomygirl
Tina22026
on 8/25/09 11:11 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
I think you'll be amazed how fast you can adapt to your new post op life style!  l was!  We're here for ya with whatever you need - don't be afraid to ask!! 

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

lysb
on 8/25/09 10:51 pm - Alexandria, VA
good luck to you!  dr's halmi and tran did my surgery, it went really, really well, hold on and be ready for the journey of your life!  lys

Ms Court
on 8/26/09 12:32 am - Remington, VA

The nerves are definitely normal.  Keep us posted on your journey.  Best to you!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views