Today is someone's special day Katherine Ring

callinwildfire
on 8/25/09 12:40 am - Levels, WV
Congradulations Kat, Although I seldom post, I am alway here and read and admired  your many informative and supportive posts. You are an inspiration to us all, especially those of us who have struggled with the devil in the bottle. Thank you so very much for your efforts and good luck in your continued journey .Pam
Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 1:43 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Pam :) I'm glad that I'm able to be of support and help when & where I can. It means a lot. Thanks for the luck vibes. :) 
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 8/25/09 1:00 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
What you have done, and are continuing to do, is tough work, and I applaud you for it!  Keep it up -- you are an inspiration!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 1:45 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Cindy :) I take each day as it comes and even in the face of adversity I'm finding strength I didn't know I had. God, Serenity Prayer, 12 Steps, an amazing support system & keeping my faith & hope STRONG are some of the many things that get me through. :) XOXO's
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ann S.
on 8/26/09 4:35 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Sorry I'm late with this, Katt, but I wanted to congratulate you too for a job well done.  Your dedication to self is inspirational & how lucky that we all get to reap the benefits as well by being allowed to share in this with you.  Continued success, my friend.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views