Today is someone's special day Katherine Ring

prissy25
on 8/24/09 9:51 pm - Barboursville, VA
Today not only has she been through weight loss surgery and other things in her life but the most important thing today in her life is Katherine Ring is celabrting her  2 year anniversary of being sober !!!! Girl I am so damn proud of you and you have came so far and  you will be  a sucess and I applaud you!! And love you  keep up the wonderful job. I know how tough this is  Ive been there and Im not afraid to admit that I have had issues and  each day I think of  your  courage and  strength. God Bless you.... 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kitty Kat
on 8/24/09 10:19 pm - Richmond, VA
Aww thank you! I'm truly blessed & thankful/grateful that the Lord has seen fit to keep me hear for His reasons! Its a nice note you have posted. It means so much to me. LOVE YOU! 
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Pat F.
on 8/25/09 12:05 am - Richmond, VA
You are not the only one that is proud of her. As her mom I am the proudest and would like to take this time to tell her that I am very proud of her and love her more and more. She has been through so much and comes back stronger than ever. She tries very hard not to let things get her down. She is the best mom, friend and daughter that anyone could want.

Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 1:38 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Momma. I can say with 100% certainity that without my sobriety I would have not been able to deal with the things I have these last couple of years. Thankfully, I'm sober, I've got wonderful fam & friends & God is truly my rock. :) 
Sober since 25th Aug 07 

tommygirl
on 8/25/09 12:17 am
You are truly Blessed my dear sister in the Lord. You have been an inspiration to me on this board . Your mom is also blessed . Congrats. on your 2 years of soberity. That is a blessing in itself. God holds the hands of his chidren and leads us through the good times and the bad times. I can't thank him enough for all that he does. You are truly blessed . Love and Prayers
Tomygirl
Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 1:39 am - Richmond, VA
:) Yes mam I am truly blessed. My "Thought for Today....." read as follows:

Count Your Blessings

Count your many blessings, name them one by one,

Count your many blessings, see what God has done!

Doesn't that say it all???!!!???!!! Thanks for the congrats & prayers.!

Sober since 25th Aug 07 

Ms Court
on 8/25/09 12:28 am - Remington, VA
I also applaud you!  Your strength and determination is amazing and inspiring.  Love you much!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 1:40 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks beautiful! Its greatly appreciated. Without my sobriety I cannot even imagine what life would be like provided I would actually be alive. :) XOXO's
Sober since 25th Aug 07 

Tina22026
on 8/25/09 11:05 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Wow!  2 Years!!!  Good for you Kat and keep going strong!!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Kitty Kat
on 8/25/09 8:03 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks Tina! I really appreciate it. Its been an interesting journey & I hope & pray I continue down the path of sobriety giving back to others as well.

All best!

Sober since 25th Aug 07 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views