Getting Back on Track - Monday post

Ms Court
on 8/24/09 4:08 am - Remington, VA
Hello all!  I am very late posting this a.m.  Was up and off this a.m. for my CT scan to check if I have a hernia.  Ended up not feeling that great afterwards so I headed straight home and into the bed.  Just got up from my nap.  My weekend was great.  Got quite a bit accomplished around the house and that included some nice exercise and time outside.  Did very well with my foods, water, vitamins too.  So far pretty good for today.

B - egg mcmuffin minus 1 half of bread
L - left overs
S - protein drink & banana (maybe if I really want/need a snack)
D - chicken, zuchinni, potatoes

Hope you all have a great day!!

Hey Kat, Melinda, Jen, so great to see your faces on here today!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 8/24/09 4:24 am - Richmond, VA
Hey beautiful! As I've said I'm hoping to keep popping by more often. :) I'm thankful for God's many blessings in our life & for reminders of love, support & encouragement. Our weekend was GREAT! Nature time, lots of thunderstorming, garden time, cleaning house & was able to get in a whole movie with no interruption! WOOO!

Today has been jam packed thankfully. I've been working on my to do list, cleaning house, making several phone calls, praying my rear off, catching up on a ton of notes, spending time getting things prepared for K's return to school; 3rd grade & lots more. I've spent some time re-reading Proverbs & Psalms again. Both have been major help in keeping my mind focus on the positives.

Ok, onto my nutrition:

B - one cuppa, 2 bottles of water (tummy was weirded out)
S - 3/4 of a bagel (big mistake won't be repeating)
L - steak & cheese - ate 4 bites along with about 5 tbsp of butter beans
S - unsure - mostly likely a protein shake
D - undecided

ALL BEST!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 8/24/09 8:53 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good evening, Courtney:

I decided that I needed to "de-carb" today, so I am focusing on protein and liquids through most of the day.

Exercise:  2 hours of mowing the lawn, edging, weed whacking, etc.

Food:

Muscle Milk Light RTD
Bowl of soup
Protein shake

Have a good one!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Tina22026
on 8/24/09 9:04 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Happy Monday Evening all....been trying to catch up with all the posts.   Hubby and l went to Key West for the weekend.  l went scuba diving, parasailing, shopping and clubbing with our friends.   Had an awesome trip and the parasailing was sooo cool - another thing off my bucket list!  

B- 1/2 of breakstone cottage cheese w/fruit double
S- protein shake
L- sm. salad
S- protein shake
D- 1/2 cup of turkey chili w/ cheese and sour cream

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

prissy25
on 8/24/09 9:41 pm - Barboursville, VA
Good morning  Courtney sorry you werent feeling well hope today is better for you. And you will see me around more often I refuse to let  things  bother me like before this is our board and  we are going to continue to regroup and  take it back and  show support to EVERYONE..... Now I know Ive been gone a while not  sure what this  B-L-S-D is of course my brain is dead and toasted looking for work Im sure its  something simple.  
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Pat F.
on 8/24/09 11:56 pm - Richmond, VA
B-breakfast
L-Lunch
S -snack
D-dinner
That is what it stands for and glad to help you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views