BTW You POST OPS Out There

prissy25
on 8/24/09 2:05 am - Barboursville, VA
I forgot to add to my post earlier I had been to the Dr's last Thursday stemming from my auto accident, and have not been there for  2 months as of date my surgery was  10/31/2005 @ going in on  the slab I call it (operating table) I weighed 410 I have lost  204 pounds since 2005. 22 pounds in 2 months So I hope to get another  20 off before  Dec. and the TT. But wanted to encourage those that are  still struggeling it can still be done  just use the tool you were given. And do I eat correctly everyday or week Hell No!!! But  I try to push the protein/Water/exercise that my body can do, its important. So NEVER give up Im a prime example the tool still works after all these yrs.   
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kitty Kat
on 8/24/09 2:08 am - Richmond, VA
CONGRATS (as I've already told ya)! You've really got a LOT to be proud of and will continue accomplishing great things. I'm so thankful/grateful we are great friends & amazing inspirations for one another and hopefully others. I'm doing some work on myself as well. Ah, I will save it for another time! Anyhoo, love, hugs & all that jazz!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tina22026
on 8/24/09 9:00 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Way to go Prissy...read both of your posts - trying to catch up from being out of town since Thursday.  Sorry to hear about the car accident but WOO HOO on the weight loss and upcoming TT!!!   l wish you nothing but the best!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

prissy25
on 8/24/09 9:44 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Tina its been a struggle and I know I still have a struggle but I wont  give up!!!!
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Ann S.
on 8/26/09 4:56 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Melinda, I am so proud of you!  From day one, you were my little cheerleader...you still are.  Like you, I've had my hurdles to get over too, but also like you, I press on & do the best I can.  That's all we can do, right?  Thanks for being such an inspiration.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views