Oldie been MIA with added News

prissy25
on 8/23/09 9:27 pm - Barboursville, VA
Good Morning to all the newbies and of course to the old ones as well who have been keeping the boards going. Sorry I have been MIA, but have had so much going on in my life and Im one who dosent post out there everything going on. But I will post that I have graduated from College, now  have the diploma in Medical Billing & Coding and still looking for a job. But I know with time the right postion will come about for me. I as well as other have had some personal issues going on in my life which has played major stress and you name it in my life. But Im getting through. My point is  you need support no matter who you are and you can do so in private messages be careful but  we are here there are many of us who can guide you in your choices of eating and making great choices. Im posting this  I was at the Dr's office  about 2 months ago weighing @ 228 all know I have struggled since 2005 getting my weight off but being @ 410 @ surgery I knoew I wouldnt be like most well I was in a auto accident  Friday before last and had to go to the Dr last  Thurs they weighed me I was @ 206 I didnt believe it I was in shock! But yet excited, Im posting this to those still stuggeling NEVER give up you can go as far as you want so  follow the rules and  it  will go away. So my goal has always been 175 but  I always  said if I got  to 199 there was gonna bethe biggest party  Charlottesville ever seen. And Im schedule to get my date for Tummy tuck in December so Im  excited. So hang in there newbies and us older ones there is always hope. Hugs to you all.......
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kitty Kat
on 8/23/09 10:33 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am Melinda,

What a wonderful post to read this am! I'm VERY happy for you & EXTREMELY proud of you!!! We have all been facing some issues in our lives & definitely can use support. As for me, I've been purposely been reviewing my priorities and putting my life in order. Its meant taking the time to truly weed my garden and make choices & decisions to better myself & the lives of my buggas. :) Lessons taught & learned. I'm hoping to get back to the business of living in better ways & times. Your point is spot on! Support is a must!

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

prissy25
on 8/24/09 1:57 am - Barboursville, VA
Thank You and as you setting our priorities in the right place is a good thing and not so bad in weeding the gardens. Life is to short and things must move forward. Good luck in all you choose to do you are a lovely and  wonderful person. May God see you through all your trials and  tribulations and by the way  I think you have a Anniv. coming up tom.  IU!!!!!!!!!
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.

Jen R.
on 8/23/09 10:53 pm - VA
Sorry to hear abou the MVA.
I have seen you accomplish so much in the 3 years I have been on this board.

You and I need to team up again as the CHEERLEADERS of this board we once were!

Jen      

prissy25
on 8/24/09 1:53 am - Barboursville, VA
We will have to do what we have to do  to get the board  back in ship shape girl!!! RA RA RA !!!!!!

Pat F.
on 8/24/09 12:33 am - Richmond, VA
Prissy do you know how proud of you I am? Very much and thanks for the wonderful picinic that you put on and looking forward to a big party. I went back to work Sat and fell and have messed up my left hand and right leg and knee and am swollen and brusied and sore. It is taking time and am starting to feel a little better. Stress can really play tricks on a person and we all have been through out share.You are right a job will come along and you will be so happy. Congrats and keep up the good work.

prissy25
on 8/24/09 1:52 am - Barboursville, VA
Pat sorry to here about your fall hope all works out for you and you heal quickly. Im glad you had a wonderful time here @ the picnic  I know we enjoyed having you all here. Hope the Christmas party will be a bigger blast! See ya soon.... 

Ann S.
on 8/26/09 5:03 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Welcome back, Melinda!  You've been missed!!  Sorry to hear about the accident.  Are you ok?  And how's your Mom?  As for the job situation...you're right...it will come when it's supposed to.

Congrats on the weight loss...I KNOW you were excited...lol.  Good job!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views