We have lost sight of what this board is for....

prissy25
on 8/23/09 10:44 pm - Barboursville, VA
Ill be the first to admit I too have been MIA because of  getting my life set in motion and priorty's but by darn it  lets get this board back and rocking and keep it to total support for everyone and no drama!!!! With the WLS we all know there is so much  that goes on with us the ups and downs the mental and physical emotions we go through so it can be a tough journey!!!! Lets go VA  lets  pull it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Tam
on 9/1/09 8:29 am - Richmond, VA
I was just popping in to read and PM if necessary but I felt compelled to post.  I am CHOOSING to remove myself from the nasty attitudes of others.  When persons on this board find it OK and/or necessary to involve themselves in my PERSONAL relationships and allow my husband to begin living in their house...yeah, I find it necessary to take myself OUT of all communication with that person.  I have a family...children...to protect and I will NOT allow this person and her minions to rule my life in any way, shape or form.  I will ALWAYS be here for you all...I am just a PM away!  I know I have a wealth of knowledge to share.  I have educated myself on WLS for my own well being. 

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

vagirl00
on 9/1/09 11:15 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
I am sorry you have had such a bad experience, Tammy.  I hope things get better soon.  Thanks for posting!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views