I'm leaving...

Tam
on 8/21/09 4:48 pm - Richmond, VA
I am sorry to have to announce that I am officially leaving the VA board, and OH.  Due to some people trying to cause problems in my family I need to step away from all forms of internet communication in public forums.  I am still accessible via e mail and PM's.  Although things have not been said on here the people that are hurting me are regulars on this board as well as facebook.  My family is more important to me than anyone on here.  I have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share and I am sorry that it has come to this.  I don't see the unhappy people leaving this forum so I will step away myself.  I love you all and will miss you.  Please keep in touch thru e mail or PM or via cell phone if you have my number.  I'm sending out many prayers, much love and great wishes for success for you all.  At this point there are too many things that can not be undone and too many people talking about things they really don't know anything about.

In His name,

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

MarisaIsabella
on 8/21/09 5:55 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Tam,

I am truly sorry to hear this. YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE REASONS I KEEP CHECKING BACK HERE.yOUR FAMILY IS FIRSY.
GOD BLESS AND THANK OU FOR ALL YOUR HELP

MARISA
lysb
on 8/22/09 12:13 am - Alexandria, VA
Totally understand Tam, but you WILL be missed.  I'm email ya! lys

vagirl00
on 8/22/09 3:17 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
So sorry to hear these things are going on.  I wish you and yours all the best.
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

caroline2622
on 8/22/09 9:07 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Tammy  I am sorry for whatever reason you are leaving.  You have been a major inspiration to me.   You have done so much for so many on this forum. 

Take care of you and your family.   God Bless  Caroline

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
dwpersel
on 8/22/09 10:14 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Tammy,

I'll miss your informative postings. First and foremost, take care of yourself and your family!

Diana

melanie M.
on 8/22/09 1:24 pm - Hopewell, VA
Tam,

I am so sorry that others are running you off here but I truly understand your reasons. Family always comes first and I hope that once you get this all straight you will return. Thank you for being my Angel after my surgery. I have always enjoyed reading your posts and you have helped me with alot of questions I had pre&post-op. Take care of yourself and your family. I will miss you!!
Ms Court
on 8/22/09 11:10 pm - Remington, VA
Tam, I am so sorry to hear about this.  It is a shame to hear about the things that go on behind the scenes.  I hope that things get better for you soon.  Email coming your way.  Love you!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Toobcherished
on 8/23/09 11:27 am - Henrico, VA
Tam I am sorry to hear you are leaving the board.  As a newbie you are one of the only ones that answered my post.  I am sorry to see you are leaving.  Because I am so new I dont personally understand what maybe happening behind the scenes but what I do know is that I appreciated your support and your responding.  I hope things get better for you soon.
Tina22026
on 8/24/09 8:53 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Tammy,  You were the first to welcome me to this board in January and have always been supportive to me and others.  l truly miss your postings but do understand and support you.  l hope things change and you come back.  You are one special lady!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views