Getting back on track - Friday

Ms Court
on 8/21/09 12:53 am - Remington, VA
Mornign all!  How are you today?  Doing good here.  Yesterday was a good day.  Got my foods, water, vitamins & exercise in like I wanted.    The weekend is almost here.  I got a few things scheduled in.  Nothing really for tonight, the weather may help me decided what to do.  Tomorrow, stuff around the house (again weather affected), a soccer function, a grad party, then Sunday I will be catching a baseball game with my hubby.

B - yogurt & bagel
S - muffin
L - salad
S - cheese & crackers
D - not sure

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 8/21/09 7:25 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
It's been a hectic week, and the weekend promises the same.  Today has been a lot of running around, and tomorrow is one of my daughter's best friends' wedding, Sunday is my class, then possibly a recital of another friend of hers in Fairfax...and in between are all of the weekend "things" that have to be done.  The upside:  Keeps me out of trouble!  :D

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
L:  Soup, a few bites of salad and part of a cheese quesadilla
S:  Protein shake
D:  Not sure yet

Have a good weekend, all!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views